I love you more||Arthas

This is a modern high school AU Arthas×Female Reader :3

Arthas pouted as he looked at (Y/N) from a distance. She kept talking to Illidan in the balcony.

"Pfft,i hate her." He sighed.

Well she had been Arthas' crush lately. Arthas knew that (Y/N) also somehow was interested in him but he dared not make the first move.

After the bell rang, Arthas looked at (Y/N) who didn't even look back at him. He frowned with dark eyes from the distance and Kael noticed it so he tapped him "You okay,bro?" He didn't even make the lightest movement so Kael left with murmuring. As he saw (Y/N), Kael jst started to run when Arthas pulled him back "Hey dude, lets talk!" with such an exaggerated smile that made Kael raise his eyebrow but he agreed "Oh ok"

Somehow Arthas noticed that (Y/N) never noticed him nor talked to him like she did with the other guys.
Which made him extremely jealous. Specially with Kael, (Y/N) was always so friendly and sticky.

Arthas frowned at Kael in the middle of the math class. Kael looked at him and widened his eyes as he thought "Seriously man, what the hell is wrong with this guy?"

After class, Arthas walked to Kael as he said "Just stay away from (Y/N) cause she's mine." and he sat down in his seat right infront of Kael and started scribbling on his book.

Kael whispered "Yandere mode I see."

Suddenly
He froze.
And looked back at Kael slowly like a horror movie.

"Fine fine, im sorry. (Y/N) is yours!" Kael grinned with sweat on his forehead.

Arthas looked our of the window. Suddenly he heard a female voice calling him out so he turned back and saw Jaina.

"Why the hell does it have to be you. Can't it be-" He stopped "What do you want?"

Jaina frowned "What do you mean?! I'm here because i need a pencil.

Arthas sighed "Ill give u but you have to tell me who (Y/N)'s crush is."

He expected Jaina to know since Jaina and (Y/N) were close.

Jaina smirked "Crush, i see. She keeps on talking about Kael so it may be Kael."

Arthas froze.

"My pencil?" Jaina asked.

Arthas ran past her almost like wind and stopped near Kael with dark Aura from him.

"Im goin to kill you." Arthas said.

"Wha-?" Kael said, confused.

Arthas breathed in as he raised his hand....

"Stop!" The sweetest voice in his ears like that of Angel's was heard.

"(Y/N)?"  

"Why are you goin to hit Kael?" She said.

Arthas scratched his cheek.

"Arthas has a crush on u" Jaina said.

Arthas' eyes widened as he turned into a tomato.

(Y/N) smiled "Then why do you have to Hit Kael?"

"Because you never talk to me. You talk- talk only with other people and mostly to Kael." Arthas looked away with puffed cheeks .

(Y/N) blushed lightly before she looked at Kael.

Kael smiled "Well well, She has been askin me about you and the reason she ignored you is because she was too shy to talk to you."

Arthas' eyes widened.

Suddenly (Y/N) ran to Arthas and hugged him. Arthas gulped as he blushed. Everyone else in their class looked at them.

"Now, Arthas kiss her already" Illidan laughed.
Arthas pecked her lips as he blushed and rested his forehead on  (Y/N)'s forehead.

"Now will you all keep staring?" Jaina said as she pushed everyone outside and left them in their business.

"I love you." Arthas said.

"I love you more." (Y/N) smiled.

"No, I love you more." Arthas remarked.

"No me."

"Nuu! mee!"

"Nah, its me who loves u more"

"Shut up!! its me!"