Tears||Kael'thas

The blood elf prince was known as Kael'thas. He was an awesome mage along with a striking personality and amazingly handsome face. Well, for (Y/N).

He seemed quite cold. More Cold after the destruction of his homeland Quel'thalas. (Y/N) being a night elf did not share his pain however she had always known Kael as an amazing person.

As for (Y/N)'s description, she was one of the ranger general of the night elves. Also known as the "Defender" of her people.

She had sworn to protect Kalimdor with her life.

One fine day,Young Kael took a walk along Silvermoon.
He then spotted a young elf woman along. He could only see her astonishing figure and the bow she held in her hand. He couldn't see the hair as it was covered with a cape of course.

"She doesn't look familiar, maybe she's a night elf?" Kael thought to himself as he walked to her and tapped her shoulder.

She lowered her cape. His eyes widened as he saw a beautiful. Not only beautiful but breathtakingly beautiful elf woman.

"Perhaps your a night elf?" He said.

She hummed as her lips curved into beautiful smile.

"Aha. How come your here?" Kael said as he crossed his arms.

"Oh I was passing buy and I saw this place. But I'm sorry if I-" She was interrupted by Kael "Its totally fine, Consider this your home.

She smiled graciously again and Kael couldn't get enough of her smile.

____

Another sunset, Another boring sunset for Kael.

He sat down in his usual place looking at the sunset. Thinking of the people he lost. His people. As a teardrop rolled down his cheek and he burst into tears. Perhaps he was not that cold after all. He cried for his brethren.

Suddenly, A pair of arms wrapped around him and he looked up.

"(Y/N)?"

"Why do you need to cry, My Prince?"
She said

He dug his face into her chest "No one can truly understand me."

(Y/N)'s cheeks brightened up. He was digging his face into her 'chest'.

I hope you understand what I mean by chest.

"It will be alright" She said.

And the whole time, Kael cried on her 'chest'.