Chapter 1

(Kirishima POV)

"Where... where am I?" Everything was black swallowing me up. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't see, I couldn't speak. I heard a faint beeping noise... "is that?" I heard sobs. I saw a few blobs of color. "I'm so sorry kiri..." is that Bakugou? I tried to reach out to him or say something but I couldn't move my body. Bakugo.... I realized who the other blobs in the room were. Kami, Mina, Hanta, and Todoroki. Every one of them was crying and saying sorry.. What happened to me??

(Bakugou POV)

Me, icy hot, Mina, Sero, and pika were siting in the hospital room watching kiri as he layer there lifeless, yet still alive. 'Why did it have to happen to you?' I put my hand on his and kissed it. "I'm so sorry kiri..." I started sobbing. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was pinky. "C'mon Baku. We have to go." I stood up, kissed kiri on the forehead than left with the others. It was silent the whole way back to the dorms. Sero and kami were cuddling in the back as Mina was driving and Todoroki sat next to me. "It's going to be ok Bakugo.." He pulled me into a hug and I hesitantly hugged him back. Me and Todoroki were hugging the whole way there. I eventually fell asleep.

*in the morning*

I woke up in my bedroom. 'How did I even get in here?' I looked on the floor to see that Todoroki was on a futon on the floor. 'Oh.' I looked up at the ceiling and started thinking of kiri. 'Don't leave me kiri...' I got a call on the phone from my mother. "Hey bratsuki!" "I'm not in the mood to talk..." "you ok?" "I'm fine old hag." "What happened kiddo?" I heard my dad say on the other line. "My boyfriend got put in the hospital." "B-boyfriend?!" "Yeah. Got a problem?" "No. Took you long enough to get one." "What?!" "What happened to him?" I felt a few tears roll down my face. "H-he.. Saved me..." I turned over on my side. "He jumped in front a knife that was hurdling towards me." "A knife?! Hurdling towards you?!" "Yeah that's what I said." I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw that it was icyhot. "I'll call you later old hag." "Ok bye Katsuki." They hung up and I put my phone down on the bedside table I had. "Hey... You doing ok?" He asked me in a calm voice. I nodded. "How are you and deku?" "I broke up with him after to many times of him fawning over kirishima." "You aren't mad at kiri are you?" "Why would I be mad? It isn't his fault that he's an attractive guy." "I guess your right." "Do you need a ride to the hospital?" "Yeah, if you wouldn't mind." "No problem." "Hey do you know what's going on with Shinso and Kaminari?" "Oh, they found out yesterday that Sero there other soulmate." "Oh." "Well come on let's go visit kirishima." "Yeah."

Book two chapter one is done!!!