Bambam; GOT7

Name : Kunpimook Bhuwakul.
(BamBam)

Band : Got7

Y/n's POV

" Can you guys please shut up?! You'll are so loud! " I exclaimed gesturing all the boys to keep quiet

" Aish, why are we doing this? Remind me again?! " Jackson muttered under his breath

My gazed turned towards him and my eyes pierced right into his. Jinyoung smacked the back of his head and Jackson quietly bowed apologizing.

" I think we should go in, or he'll suspect! " Mark said dragging Jaebum with him

" Please don't ruin this " I reminded them again as Youngjae and Jinyoung nodded saying they'll take care of it

It's about to be 12, and I drove all the way from my house to the dorm for 2hrs to surprise Bambam.

Apparently, I wasn't suppose to see him since it's his promotion week but I took permission from their manager and he said I could stop by sometime.

The boys just returned from Music bank with their 3rd Win. Bambam and Yugyeom were already into the house while the others said they'd go out and bring the cake.

I was 15mins early, so I waited near the staircase but these crackheads saw me.

It took me 5 mins to shut them up and shove them inside so Bambam doesn't hear them.

I swear these idiots....

I looked over to my watch and exactly 2 minutes were left.

I was finally going to see Bambam after 3 weeks. It was the longest. I had missed him so much.

In these 3 weeks, we rarely facetimed or talked. It was us just texting. He worked so hard for the comeback. He sacrificed his sleep, comfort zone and free time just to make this comeback perfect.

I love how he is so dedicated to his work, but I really wish if he could take care of himself more.

My days were so sloppy without him around. Time used to pass by so slow, I was just like a sloth at one place in my house.

Without Bam, my life is so boring

At perfect 12, I rang the doorbell and despite of me telling the boys not to open the door and let Bambam do it. Jackson, like an idiot opened it smiling widely.

Glaring at him, I passed by him to see Bambam who was wearing his birthday cap and was perfectly smiling.

His smile grew wider as he saw me, without any hesitation he ran towards me pulling me into a hug.

I wrapped my arms around him, inhaling his favourite perfume scent.

Being into his arms was my favourite feeling, I could stay right there forever.

His touch was so warm, my cold body was no more cold. His hands gently around mine.

" I misses you so much baby" he mumbled against my eat and he stroked my hair

" I missed you too! " I squealed pulling away from the hug and pulling his cheeks

" OMG, how did you get here?? " he immediately questioned

" I convinced your manager to let me see you!! " I cheered

" You drove all the way here?! " he questioned again

I nodded hesitantly as I know he doesn't like me driving for hours and that also at night.

" Hell No, I've told you n-" I cut him off by placing my finger on his lips