Hold On, and Don't Die! Ch. 14

Outline of what happened on the previous chapters.

Day One, evening.

1. (Published. October 22, 2019)
Uraraka confesses her feelings about Deku on him, but gets interrupted on Deku side of story.

2. (Published. November 18, 2019)
Uraraka coming into Bakugo's room asking for advice. Happened earlier before the confession (early evening). Bakugo really planned the interruption.

3. (Published. November 24, 2019)
Uraraka's side of the previous chapter, found the binoculars.

4. (Published. November 28, 2019)
Returning of the binoculars. Playing the First Impressions game. Bakugo and Uraraka are it.

5. (Published. December 6, 2019)
Kirishima and Bakugo talking about his feelings for Uraraka on the elevator. Happened before the impression game. Bakugo's side of the previous chapter.

6. (Published. February 29. 2020)
Deku's side of the first chapter and the continuation of the previous chapter. The talk between Bakugo and him (late in the afternoon), earlier than Uraraka asking for advice to Bakugo. Uraraka's side after the game. She and Deku went to her room.

7. (Published. April 1, 2020)
Bakugo and Deku fighting in Uraraka's room. The scene at the rooftop. One wish.

8. (Published. April 1, 2020)
Spending the night in Bakugo's room. The dream.

Day Two, early in the morning.

9. (Published. April 1, 2020)
Two of of them waking up early in the morning. Explaining each other's side on what happened on the previous chapter. Kirishima got away with it. Two wishes.

10. (Published. April 30, 2020)
Kirishima apparently took pictures for some goofy friendly blackmail in the future. Mina and him moment. Three wishes, then the preparation for the 'date'.

11. (Published. April 30, 2020)
Both walking towards the destination of the 'date'. Reminding Uraraka and confirming her emotions on the League of Villains accident stated on ch. 1 if she's actually okay. Thus, bringing up the horror of the villains kidnapping him on Bakugo's side unintentionally in return. Train like usual, but earlier than usual. Using up the first wish.

12. (Published. April 30, 2020)
Rollerskating moment. Skates made by momo on ch. 10. Accident happened.

~short hiatus~

13. (Published. August 24, 2020)
Eating ramen at some stall. The dream last night stated.

Okay, here we go.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Chapter 14: Hold on, and don't die!

Third Person's POV
---------------------------------------------------------

"Wait, slow down, Bakugo! I'm feeling dizzy..." Uraraka panted, limping slightly as she keeps up with the blonde hot-head.

After they pack up, they immediately went deep in the forest area at the edge of the public park. Tall trees surrounding them with nothing but birds chirping as their only music in the dark, early morning sky. The sun still hasn't risen yet.

"Just a little more, bear with me Uraraka, it will all be worth it." Bakugo replied, heaving as the running and dragging can took a toll at him.

Though their next destination needs a bit more of urgency to reach the place at the perfect moment, he makes sure that Uraraka is safe and unharmed from the harsh journey as possible.