family time m.m

You and your daughter recently joined Mick and the rest of the boys on the last leg of their tour. You hadn't seen mick in months and it was driving you insane.

This was yours and your daughters first night staying on the tour bus with the guys so getting situated was a bit of a struggle. nikki, vince and tommy had their clothes thrown everywhere. The bus was an absolute mess!

You decided to take matters into your own hands and start to clean up the bus a little bit, as you reached down to pick up some trash you almost lost your balance while reaching down but someone caught you, and that someone was none other than your loving and adoring husband mick.

"watch it there beautiful we don't need you hurting yourself now do we?" mick asked with a smile.

"i wouldn't have had almost hurt myself if your bandmates cleaned up after themselves" you playfully hit his chest.

It had been awhile since you and mick had been completely alone and you two decided to make the best of it while your daughter was in the back with the boys making them color with her. she really does have the best uncles.

Mick cupped your face and kissed you passionately.

"gosh i've missed you baby girl" he said while moving your hair and slowly starting to kiss your neck.

"and i've missed you more mars" you moaned out as he sucked on your sweet spot. You cupped his face  giving him one last lengthy loving kiss. oh what were you kidding you both had a full on make out session.

"EWWWWWWW YOU GUYS KISS WEIRD" you heard your 3 year old daughter yell while nikki covered her eyes.

"hey if they didnt kiss like that kid you most likely wouldnt be here right now" tommy said while laughing earning loud laughs from nikki and vince.

"lee you better shut your damn mouth" you said while giving him a stern look.

Tommy quickly shut up and your daughter went running to mick and hugged his legs.

"i missed you dad" she said while clinging to his leg.

"i missed you more princess" he said while reaching down to pick her up so she can rest on his hip.

Your daughter let out a yawn and you didn't realize how late it was and it was way past her bedtime.

Mick realized how tired she was and went to go and lay her down in one of the empty bunks next to his. seeing him with your daughter was one of your favorite things he really was an amazing dad to her.

You said goodnight to the boys and went to go and get ready for bed as well, mick was nowhere to be seen so you were guessing he was in the bathroom, and your adorable little girl was already fast asleep.

You kissed the top of her head and then began to change into some comfortable clothes and by comfortable i mean you took off your bra, and slipped on one of micks shirts.

After you finished changing you laid down in micks bunk and turned on your side. As soon as you shut your eyes you felt someone put an arm around your waist and pull you closer to them.

"You're already coming to bed baby?" you asked.

"Yeah i don't want to stay up and deal with all of their shit I just wanna cuddle with my amazing wife" he said while kissing your shoulder.

You turned to face him and gave him a  slow passionate kiss, but before things could go any further you both felt a small body climbing into the small bunk with y'all.

"can i please sleep with you, i had a scary dream about a big bear and it went RAWRRRRRR" your daughter said while making claws and clenching her teeth at mick, which caused him to let out a laugh.

"of course you can princess" mick told her while putting her in the middle of you both.

"good night mommy and daddy i love you" she said with a yawn before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

You kissed her head and closed your eyes as your husband put his arm around both of you.

This was the kind of quality family time that you missed and you would not trade your little family for the world.