flatline n.s

It was another night of partying for you and nikki. It wasn't healthy, but hey whatever makes him happy. Plus what was the harm in it, nothing ever goes wrong.

You sat in between his legs as he was sipping on his drink and playing with your hair. You looked up at him and smiled then downed the rest of your drink.

"i'm gonna go and get another one, are you good for now" you asked him while getting up. "i'm good for now baby thank you" he replied. "don't get into any trouble while i'm away sixx" you shot him and wink then walked away.

Little did you know the trouble he was going to get himself into after you walked away.

"did i miss the party" a guy asked as he sat down by nikki. nikki gave the man a slight smile "you look like a man in need of some sweet persian" the guy pulled out a bag with tiny white dust showing nikki.

"how is that persian, is there even still a persia" nikki asked before drinking from his drink again.

"come on man what do you say" the man said before pulling out the syringe, spoon, and lighter.

"you do it" nikki responded as he put his arm out, the guy shot up the persian into nikkis arm for a split second nikki felt amazing and then everything went black.

"YO NIKKI WAKE UP MAN" the guy shouted while shaking him.

You hear the screams of people and saw the guy hovering over nikkis unconscious body. Anger started to take over you and you tackled the guy and repeatedly punched him in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GIVE HIM" you punched him again before going over to nikki. You started to do cpr on nikki but it wasn't working. "nikki baby please wake up, i need you here" you sobbed while trying to continue to revive him.

The ambulance showed up and put him on the gurney, as you tried getting in the ambulance with him they stopped you "sorry ma'am no fans are aloud" he said before slightly pushing you away so he can close the door.

You put your hand on the door before he could "i'm his girlfriend you dick" you spat. He let you on and you watched in horror as they tried to bring him back.

"please help him" you sobbed "DONT LET HIM DIE HES ALL I HAVE"

The paramedic gave nikki one shot of adrenaline and nothing. "time of death" the other paramedic said

"NO" you shouted as you reached for another shot of adrenaline then plunged it into nikkis chest, as you did that he shot up gasping for air.

"ow" he said while looking at you. You threw yourself at him and started to kiss him all over his face.

"don't ever fucking do that do me again do you understand me" you sobbed while placing kisses to his hands.

He held you tight and sobbed with you as well, this was rock bottom for him he needed to make a change and it had to start soon.