i cant do it without him v.n

Another party, you cant believe he was throwing another fucking party! You couldn't blame him though after all he was a rockstar and after every show having a party was a must.

One of the main reasons why you were not up for the party was because you were 9 months pregnant almost ready to pop.

You walked into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and then walked over to the couch and sat next to mick.

"have any of you seen vince?" you asked while looking at mick, and then nikki, tommy and razzle.

They all pointed to vince talking to a girl who looked like a thirsty ass fan which caused you to roll your eyes.

"mick, hey are you in the band" nikki said while rubbing his hands on his chest.

"what do you fuckin think" mick said while making his voice a little deeper which caused you and nikki to start laughing.

"y/n babe come here i want you to meet someone" vince yelled across the room to you.

You got up from your comfortable spot on the couch and walked over to vince grabbing his hand as soon as you reached him.

"babe this is my friend from high school" he said while looking at you.

The blonde girl looked at you and smirked before saying "oh we were more than friends we actually fucked a few times a week" she said while winking at him and slapping his ass.

"you better stop that before you get me going" he said laughing and it felt like he forgot you were standing right there of course he was drunk but that was not an excuse.

You walked off and went to go and sit back down next to mick.

"fucking asshole" you said under your breath.

"what did he do this time?" mick asked while laying back not with his arms crossed not looking at you.

"fucking barbie decided he wanted to flirt with another girl in front of me his pregnant fucking girlfriend and look he's still fucking flirting with her" you pointed to vince standing really close to the girl and looking at her with a look you were very familiar with.

lust.

Vince walked over to where everyone was sitting and sat next to you putting one of his arms around your shoulders.

You grabbed his arm and removed it from being around you, then moved to sit in between mick and nikki.

"okay what the fuck was that?" vince asked clearly mad.

"oh shut up vince, go back to your bimbo whore" you snapped.

" seriously y/n what is your problem you are acting like a complete bitch" his voice was filled with anger and this was not going to end well you just knew it.

"OH SO IM A BITCH? YOU WERE TECHNICALLY EYE FUCKING HER IN FRONT OF ME VINCE" you yelled and got up to start to walk away but he grabbed your wrist.

"let go of me" you said while trying to get free from his tight grasp.

"listen to m-" he was cut off by you interrupting him.

"no you listen" you shouted while poking his chest "its not right to flirt with someone else while your girlfriend, oh better yet pregnant girlfriend is standing there right next to you" you snapped as your voice cracked.

Vince looked like he was deep in thought he didn't look at you but instead looked at razzle.

"i'm gonna go and get more booze you coming with?" he asked him.

"yeah let me just finish this" he said before chugging his beer and putting his hat on you in an attempt to make you smile.

"vince you aren't going anywhere" you practically yelled he was in no state to drive.

"you don't fucking control my life y/n, razz lets go"

You tried grabbing his wrist in attempt to stop him but it didn't work.

You watched him walk out the door and drive away and you instantly felt like breaking down.

Hours had passed since he left and he still wasn't home you started thinking the worst. The liquor store was just a couple of blocks away what was taking him so long.

Mick, and nikki had stayed with you because they didn't want you to be alone until vince got home. Tommy left about an hour ago with a girl named heather.

As you started to clean up your phone rang and you answered.

"hello" you said with confusion in your voice since you didn't recognize the number.

"hi is this y/n" the other line replied.

"it depends whos asking" you replied with attitude, for all you knew it could have been another fan calling to prank you and vince. You guys got those kind of calls all the time.

"This is officer jones, i don't know how to break this to you but your boyfriend has been in a horrible accident and is being arrested"

You instantly dropped the phone and let out the loudest and ugliest sob ever.

Mick and nikki ran to you and caught you before you fell to the ground.
Nikki picked up the phone and continued the phone call for you, and then whispered to mick what happened.

"i cant do it w-with out h-him" you cried while your whole body shook.

How were you supposed to do it without him, you were so close to your due date and he pretty much did everything for you because he wanted you to rest.

You felt horrible, as if all of this was your fault. You knew it was going to be rough for a little bit, but you have a strong love for vince and you are going to help him as soon as he is able to come home.