|MaRk| 05

Your POV

"Why did he left early with a sad face?!" I asked (Bf/n). The (bf/h/c) girl just stared at me with a blank face.

"What do you mean? And who are you talking about?" (Bf/n) asked, confused.

I grabbed my alien doll and hug it. "Satori, he leave early when we had lunch together. He never did that before with his friends but he just did today and why did he had a sad face when he leave?" I asked, pouting.

(Bf/n) still staring at me from her study table while hugging her knees. "I don't know, why you ask me?" She asked and turned around and continue doing her homework.

I pouted from her response and laid down in my bed. I sighed. "What's wrong with him?" I mumbled.

"(Y/n), do you perhaps had a crush on him?" (Bf/n) asked making me flinched. "W-what do you mean?" I asked as I sat up, blushing.

(Bf/n) had already looked at me. She sighed and smirked. "You... Like Satori right?".

"You... Like Satori right?" Her words echoed in my mind. Then, my face became red like the said boy hair.

"I don't know what you talking about!" I shouted before lying back and cover my face with my alien doll. Hiding my red face.

"Yeah, yeah, very obvious you had a feelings to him," (Bf/n) said. I know she was smirking right now.

I sighed and took a deep breath. I slowly sat up and faced her. "I don't know what to do with this new feelings (Bf/n)... I mean, this was my first time I felt like this..." I cried, embarrassed.

(Bf/n) slowly walked to me and hug me. "It's fine, (Y/n), don't worry, it's normal for you to felt like this," (Bf/n) whispered.

"I think it's impossible for we to have a feelings towards someone who's not our soulmate," I muttered.

"It's okay (Y/n), it's a normal thing, hey, look at me," she said as she lifted my chin to looked at her.

She gave me a small smile. "I had a feelings towards Semi, I don't even know if he's my soulmate or not, even though I pray everyday that Semi is my soulmate," she chuckled.

I chuckled too and wiped the tear. "It's okay, even though you had a feelings to Tendou, it doesn't mean that when you found your soulmate, you will hate him cuz you had feelings towards someone else, cheer up okay?" (Bf/n) smiled.

I grinned and hug her. "Thanks (Bf/n) you really the best. Since kindergarden you always encourage me, seriously I don't know what to do if you're not here with me," I said.

She chuckled. "I'm glad I was here to help you. It goes the same to me too, I don't know what to do without you, you always help with study, volleyball, cooking and more, I love you," She said.

We laughed together. "I love you too my bestie!" I said and hug her tight. She nodded and hug me tightly.

Who knows that a hug can changed into a fight. We tightened the hug till the others gave up and at the end, the both of us gave up because lack of oxygen.

The next morning, I woke up, only to found that I had a fever. "Seriously, why it had to be today..." I sighed in disappointment.

"Haha, (Y/n), your face is so red!" (Bf/n) laughed. She had wear her uniform and had her bag sling over her shoulder.

I pouted. "Now, now, don't pout like that. You are so unlucky (Y/n), if you healthy, you can watch Tendou practice today," (Bf/n) snickered.

"I-it's not like that! I want to go to see they practice today because I want to improve my skill!" I shouted back, blushing.