Birthday Special!!!!!!!!

(A/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE N ONLY TENDOU SATORI!! Ilysm boyyyyy!!! This special doesn't related with the storyline. This just a birthday special for this cute and lovely boy who Ilsm!! Gonna be a long story. And, in this story, Shiratorizawa students live at their house. And thank u to those who read this story. I'm really happy uwu. Btw enjoy~)
(A/n: Also, thank you for the 3k reads and who had vote this story, I really appreciated it sm!!! Thanks you!!!)

Your POV

I was with Tsutomu, Shirabu and Kawanishi.

We decided to buy gift for Satori together and here we are at a mall, wandering around, not able to think what to buy for the red hair boy.

"Hey, don't you guys had any idea?" Tsutomu asked.

We all shake our head and sigh. "Actually, I had an idea..." Kawanishi muttered.

"What is it?" Tsutomu asked as we turn our head to look at Kawanishi, waiting for an answer.

"Umm, maybe it was a ridiculous idea but, I thought of buying him Jump for two months," Kawanishi said as he scratched his nape.

"Kawanishi, that a cool idea!" Me and Tsutomu said, nodding.

"Umm, I had an idea too," Shirabu said and our head turn to look at him.

"I think I want to buy him a useless box kit and cards against humanity," Shirabu shrug.

We all stare at him in disbelief. "What?" Shirabu asked, slightly annoy.

"I'm okay with you buying him cards against humanity but a useless box, very useless and what's the reason you want to give it to him?" I asked.

"Don't know, maybe he can relieve stress that way," Shirabu shrug.

"Don't seem to relieve stress for me," Tsutomu said and me and Kawanishi nod.

"You know what, let's split up, me and Tsutomu, Shirabu and Kawanishi. We will meet here in another 45 minutes, okay?" I suggested.

They all nod and we split up with our partner.

"Tsutomu, where do you want to go?" I asked the first year boy.

"I don't know, (L/n)-san have any idea where to go?" Goshiki asked.

"Let's go to the sports shop," I said and we walk towards the sports shop.

"I think I want to buy him a new pair of shoes and a new kneepad," I mumbled.

"But, there must be someone who buy it too right?" I asked myself and sigh.

"(L/n)-san, what do you want to buy?" Goshiki asked.

I stare at the cute black bowl cut boy in front of me and sigh.

"Maybe I want to buy shoes for him..." I shrugged.

"Is that so? That's a great idea!" Tsutomu smile.

"Maybe. But someone may buy a shoes for him too," I sighed.

"No, no one will buy shoes for him other than you. Just buy it," Tsutomu grinned.

Confused by his word, I nod. "Okay...".

After 15 minutes at the store, I had bought a new pair of shoes and a new kneepad for Satori.

"So, I'm done with mine. How about you?" I asked Tsutomu.

"I had thought one. Can you wait here, I will go buy it real quick," Tsutomu asked.