|MaRk| 13 《END》

(A/n: 9k reads? Okay, I'm crying... :") damn this keyboard for not having emoticon, Samsung A30 does not have emoticon— what...okay, Just a lil stress here...Okay, but really, I'm thankful for the support, for the vote, for the reason, for the comments, I appreciate it. And the fact that this is the last part kinda make me sad...okay, so I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy making it. Sorry, took me long enough to update...)

(Y/n) POV

         "The couple had finally made their grand entrance!" Aki shouted.

       "Aki!" I shouted, embarrassed as I hit her shoulder repeatedly.

       "Okay, now where (Bf/n) and Semi?" Aki asked after she hide behind Kanae.

      "She said she's gonna come a bit late," I said.

       Me and Satori put our things on the floor gym and start warm up together.

       "Wait, where's Hayato?" Satori asked as he looked around himself.

       "We don't know, Kira, where's Hayato?" Reon asked as he looked around for the brunette girl.

       "Wait, Kira not here," Aki said.

       "You just realised?" Kanae gasped at her.

      Suddenly, the door gym busted open, shocking the person inside.

       There stood, Kira and Yamagata, panting.

       "You guys, look what we found!" Kira shouted as she and Yamagata ran towards us.

       We gathered and Kira showed us her phone.

       Then,we all gasped, shocked.

       "Kanae!" We all shouted as we turned our head towards the black hair girl.

       Kanae just smile shyly.

       "Kanae, we are best friend since we're kid! Why you didn't tell me that you and Oikawa are soulmate?!" Aki shouted at her as she shook Kanae's shoulder roughly.

       "How dare you did us like this..." Kira cried and me, Aki and Kira hugged each other, crying.

       "Actually...I want to tell you, but you guys seem so busy during our holiday, so I don't want to interrupt you guys," Kanae explained as she rubbed Aki's back, trying to reassure her.

       "Yeah, instead Oikawa told the whole world that you guys are soulmate!" We shouted.

      "Even if we sick and we have to stay at hospital,  just tell us, this is important!" Kira said.

       "Okay, okay. Sorry. Don't cry please, I will treat you guys later," Kanae said, smiling.

       "Yeay!!" We shouted and hugged her.

       "Wait, does (Bf/n) know about this? I asked after I released her from my hug.

       Kanae shook her head.

       "Don't tell her. Or you have to treat her too," Aki said.

       "Let her be jealous that you treat us except her. Let her feel what we felt when she always with Semi 24/7," I said, grinning evilly.

       "Yeah, let her," Kira said, and we grinned full of meaning while the boys just sweated.

       "That's mean, Aki was the one left being single, right?" Kira asked.