Prologue - The War of Dark and Light

There were seven lanterns across the galaxy. Green, willpower. Blue, hope. Orange, greed. Violet, love. Indigo, compassion. Yellow, fear. Red, rage. There was a War of Light between the Lanterns. The Red Lanterns had foreseen this and warned Green Lanterns Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Kyle Rayner and Guy Gardner. After the war ended, the Lanterns knew they had to send a ring to a planet to be given to a new wielder. The Green sent it to Korlog, a planet with bird like aliens, Blue sent it to Earth, Orange sent it to Herizon, a planet of a wrong kind of order, Violet sent it to Radia, a planet that is said to have the most beautiful women, Indigo sent it to Dars, a planet of magnificent plants, Yellow sent it to Sorline, a planet of danger and Red sent it to Xixar, a planet of orderly chaos. The Green Lantern chose Darn. Blue Lantern chose David Nad Liothag. Orange chose Krian. Violet chose Hespra, daughter of Xesprin. Indigo chose Sarg. Yellow chose Kopir. Red chose Fird. These seven warriors were destined to meet someday. They just didn't know it yet. Another war would begin in twenty earth years. All of them would have to fight. This war would be called the War of Dark and Light...