[1]

Chapter 1

"That..that was awesome!"

Lisa exclaims overwhelmed, wiping her tears with the back of her hand and patting Chaeyoung's back with her other hand, who was also crying.

- "Let's watch it again!" Chaeyoung gushes pointing  to the TV.

"I'm afraid I won't have any tears left to shed if we do that." Lisa comments calmly.

- "But it's so-"

"I didn't like it." Jennie cuts in suddenly with her arms crossed to her chest and follows, "All patient stories are like this, one of them must end up dying. "

- "Hmm, maybe 'cause that's the point of making them sick?" Lisa deadpans squinting her eyes.

"I still don't like it."

"Is that why you started crying when the hero confessed his love for the heroine?" She provokes her sarcastically.

- "I didn't!" Jennie denies in disbelief, "Something got into my eyes!"

"Yeah, right.. that thing must still be in your eyes."

Jennie glares at her, but she doesn't comment and instead wipes the left stains of tears.

"Why did they have to make him die in the end?" Chaeyoung asks genuinely curious.

- "Because they don't have enough budget to film the rest of their lives living happily."

Lisa answers with confidence, and Chaeyoung nods as if she had understood the secret of life while Jennie just rolls her eyes on them.

When is she gonna stop giving her gibberish answers?

"Ugh! anyway.. I feel very sleepy. I'm going to bed" Lisa says as she stretches her arms up and her body and stands, Chaeyoung follows. 

Lisa turns to Jennie before she goes and finds her still sitting.

"What? You're not going to sleep too?"

- "Ah..no.." Jennie answers sheepishly, taken back by her sudden question, "I don't feel like sleeping right now."

She lies, she's really pretty sleepy.

"I will stay here for a bit."

"Okay, good night," Lisa says as she turns around as Chaeyoung wishes her a good night too.

- "Good night to you too." Jennie replies softly as she looks at them going upstairs.

It's been a week since that night.

A Week that Jennie loved every day of it, every hour and every minute..

She even wondered if this is what her life would be like from now on.

In the passed period, both Jennie and Jisoo gradually grew closer to each other, despite the strange feeling that accompanied them at the beginning, especially on the day after that night.

And of course Jennie can't forget Lisa's facial expressions when she saw  her in the morning going out from Jisoo's room, till this day, she still gives her a grin and shakes her eyebrows mischievously whenever she sees her.

She couldn't do anything about it because she's too shy to explain what really happened. How can she explain to her something she herself cannot fully understand?  How did she move from not having even a single friend to owning the world?

It's really strange but that's how she really feels, Jisoo become to mean the world in Jennie's eyes.

They were clear and intimate moments without any obstacles or barriers, and she could see Jisoo's sincerity as she was talking to her from her eyes only. As if they had taken their minds out and set them aside, leaving their hearts to do the work and the next day their minds returned to their place, and thus the amount of awkwardness between them was unbearable.