Chapitre 1 ~D'oreille viol et Naptime

I am hoping to write this whole book in the 3rd person. It will probably make it less confusing.

Its early in the morning and zak is at his pc. He had fallen asleep while in a room alone on team speak.

Zak had his head on his keyboard while he was asleep. He had not been to sleep in over 24 hours because he had been busy with recording and editing.

Zak did not hear this, but his two best friends were whispering giggling in his team speak. Zak was a heavy sleeper. The next thing he knew, he was being woken up by an incredibly loud noise coming through his headset. He immediately woke up and freaked out. in the painc, He threw his headset off his head to try and get the horrible noise away from him. He fell off his chair and landed on the wooden floor with a loud bang. for a while, He sat on the floor with his head between his legs. He was trying to stop his adrenalin pumping around his body at lightning speeds. Once he had somewhat calmed down, he stood up and retrieved his headset and put it on. He could hear two males talking in concerned voices.

"Vincent that was a bad idea, you shouldn't have woken him up like that"

in a thick French accent "bad that was amazing! What are you talking about? He deserved that for all the trolling"

Zak could recognise those voices from any were. It was Darryl (bad boy halo) and Vincent (a6d). zak knew one thing, he hated being woken up to loud noises. Especially loud memes like today. He did not say anything, but he did make this odd, aggressive growling sound which made the other two confused, but they did not have time to say anything because zak left the team speak.

He put his head in his hands and a few tears came down his face. Why did he deserve this? His ears were ringing, and a mild headache was making his head hurt. For all the times he is trolled the two of them it was always a joke. He did not mean to hurt any of them if that is what he did.

The two friends must have seen him in his team speak all alone and decided to go and see what he was doing to only find zak softly snoring.

He slowly lifted his head out of his hand and looked at the pc screen to see what he was last doing before he passed out. There was a window open and on the window as an open Pinterest page. Zak never used Pinterest, but the sleep got the better of him and anyway, he wanted to look at some skephalo fan art. At this point, he knew he was bisexual and possibly had a small crush on his muffin loving friend but every time he thought of bad, he just pushed it to the back of his mind. It was no big deal.

Zak blushed at the thought of him looking at the cute drawings of bad and himself. He panicked and shut down the window. He also closed any other tabs he had open and shut down his computer. He stood up trying not to think too much about his aching back and went to leave his recording studio.

Zak lived alone in his apartment and he had been for the past few months. His old roommate had moved out to go and live with her boyfriend in another state. They had been quite close but over the past few years, they had grown apart slowly.

He went down to the kitchen hoping to find some form of food since he had not eaten in hours. He opened the fridge to only find a gone of a carton of milk, some rotten carrots and a mouldy slice of ham. He pulled a face at how little he had in there and how he had let it go this mouldy. He looked up at the clock on the wall. 4:14 am. It was too early to go shopping let alone go and get something to eat. He closed the fridge totally forgetting about the mouldy contents and began to walk out of the small kitchen. I guess he had to go without food tonight.

But out the corner of his eye, he saw something in his bread bin. It was slightly open but not open enough to see what was on the inside. He walked over to it and opened it up. Inside was a blueberry muffin. It was in a small packet, so it was fine. But zak was still mad at bad. He snatched it out of the bread bin and aggressively throws it in the trash. He threw it so hard that it knocked over his practically empty trash can and made a very loud bang on the floor. The newly found loudness in the room made his head start banging in his skull. He held his head with his hand and went to go to his room. He turned off all the lights and walked to his room. he didn't bother to pick up the can because he knew he would make more unnecessary sound. 

He lived in an apartment, so his room was only a few doors away.

When he successfully made his way to his room and closed the door, he found his phone on his bed. He turned it on and turned the brightness all the way down to prevent hurting his head anymore. He found that there were dozens of texts and missed calls from Darryl and a few from Vincent. He went to look what Darryl had said.

Darryl <3

skep?

you ok?

why did you suddenly go?

it was not my idea

it was all a6d

I knew it was a bad idea

I just wanted to let you sleep

zak please reply

I am sorry you muffin

just text me tomorrow or something <3

He slightly blushed to see what bad had put on the end of his last message. But that quickly went away when he remembered that he was still mad at him. Well, he could not really be mad at him. He is a harmless muffin loving cutie who he just wanted to hold in his arms and kis-

Zak was outraged at himself for thinking that about Darryl. he shouldn't let his overactive imagination get the better of him especially when it was about his friends. he quickly powered off his phone and plugged it while Not bothering to reply to the older male. He changed into some slightly more comfortable clothes and got into his bed. 

He did not release how tired he was till he put his head on his pillow because he was out cold in a matter of moments.

~*~

1,239 words (this will probably be the average amount of words that each chapter will have)

~*~ 

~*D'oreille viol et Naptime*~

~*~

this is my first chapter and I hope you like it. 

idk what to put in this bit so ill ask a question:

What day of the week is it when you are reading this?

for me its a Wednesday. please don't judge my question its just the first thing that came to mind

~*~

lick or die tomr my muffins

~*~