Chapitre 2 ~ Revenir et journaux

Two weeks later:

Darryl's pov:

I have not heard from skeppy since Vincent blasted loud into zak ears. I could tell he was not impressed by him doing this because he left the team speak and did not say anything. I tried to text him, but he did not replay. It's been two whole weeks since I last heard from him and I am worried.

Every day I log onto my pc to see if he is online or just flying around his server, but I have not seen him once. I always check twitter multiple times a day. There was nothing from skeppy but many things from fans

NoobGamer69: is skep ok? He has not been on anything for weeks

Skephaloshipper: what happened to skephalo? Did bad and skeppy breakup?

BBHsBlueberryMuffin: chill guys. He will be fine. He just having a break or something. It's tough being a Youtuber at times.

I could tell fans were concerned and some of them were coming to me asking for help. I would have loved to help them and answer their questions, but I was just as clueless as them.

3rd person pov (zak):

Zak just felt like he needed a few weeks by himself away from his pc and twitter. He was not in the house all the time because he tended to go for long walks to the park. He loved going there because he feels like he can escape from the stress of the world. He even sometimes goes on walks late at night just to look at the stars. When he was not doing that, he was going to places like the mall just to look in all the shops. He sometimes went to eat in the food court if he was hungry and occasionally goes into places where you can buy notebooks, journals etc. That is one of his secrets that he does not tell anyone, he keeps a journal. He does not use it every day but only when he needs to. Over the past few years when he is known bad, he only used it a maximum of 10 times and most of those time was him talking about his muffin loving friend. He usually does not realise this, but he ends up writing about him being cute and how he wants to just cuddle up to him while watching a film. But by the time he realises what he wrote he has already ripped it up and is practically kicking himself for being so gay. He knew he was not into just girls. He knew that but he refuses to admit he likes him.

Anyway, he loves going to those sorts of shops to occasionally by a new one because he is filled his current, or he just goes to look about. He was very soothing for him.

When he wants doing any of that he was just at his apartment. Doing nothing. He would sit for hours just thinking. About anything. He missed bad. He missed trolling him or even just talking late in the night about anything that came to their heads.

But after two weeks zak had had enough. He felt like he had been away for too long and people were really starting to worry. He went to his room and picked up his phone which he had not touched for weeks. He powered it on and almost immediately he was being spammed with messages from all platforms. Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, WhatsApp, iMessage. He phone looked like it was going to explode so he just put it down on his bed and let it do his thing. The noise was unbearable at this point, so he put it on silent.

He turned and walked out of his room and into his recording studio. he sits down on his gaming chair and turns on his pc. While he waits for it to load, he hums the muffin song. Blame bad for that. 

He still did not want to talk to anyone, but he did want to check his sever to make sure it had not been griefed by one of his mods. Once it had turned on, zak loges into team speak and then onto his server. He quickly goes into vanish, so no one knows he on. He does not want the chat to be spammed and people to freak out.

He flies around to find that nothing had been griefed and it was just how he had left it. Just as he was about to log out and shut his pc off again, he heard this.

User has moved to you channel

It was bad boy halo. Zak did not say anything. Anyway, he did not get a chance because bad was straight in with questions

"skeppy!"

"are you okay? Where have you been, I have been worried sick you silly muffin. You didn't tell anyone where you went"

"if you hadn't said anything by the end of the week was going to come and find you to make sure my muffin was safe"

Darryl did not realise what bad had just called him. My muffin. Zak covered his blushing face with his hoodie sleeve, not saying anything

"skep you there?" Darryl said in a worried tone

"oh, hi bad! I was just getting some water. Are you ok?" zak lied

He had been there the whole time just did not want to admit it.

Darryl kept asking him questions but zak just ignored every one of them

"zak you ok? You do not have to answer if you do not want to. I am only glad you are ok. You really worried me" bad said after want seemed like endless questions

"yeah I'm fine. I just needed a break. You know? Just forget about it, it doesn't matter" zak replied

Bad said ok but want to be convinced. Anyway, there was not really a reason why he was gone was there? He just had a bit of a break.

Darryl's pov:

I know what zak can be like at times. I can see why he needed a break. Anyways I am glad he is back because I missed hearing his laugh. It's so cute in a muffiny sort of way. I wish I could go and see him, but we live in different states and I hate flying. I have no idea why. I am not traumatised. I guess I just do not like the hights. I just want to give him a big hug... and maybe more...

I practically kick myself for saying that to myself. I am not gay. I know zak his bi, but he would never like me back. Wait no I do not like him he just a good friend of mine. Right Ye. I am glad I did not say that out loud because I would be even redder than I already am. I am a blushing mess at this point. But why am I blushing? I am straight. Aren't I?

~*~

1,170 words

~*~

Revenir et journaux

~*~

hello, i hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

ok so for the next chapter they are going to be streaming and zak wants Darryl to come to vidcon. i want to add more flirting and teasing into it so can i have some ideas? like what can be said and what can zak/Darryl do after the stream when they are alone?

and my question for this chapter is what is your favourite skephalo fanfic you have read? you know I might read some.

~*~

lick or die tomr my muffins

~*~