Chapitre 3 - Confessions en direct et rougissement

"LET'S DO A STREAM!!" skeppy says

There was nothing from the other end of the team speak.

"BAAAAAAAAAAADD" skeppy screams down his mic

"OH, MY GOODNESS GEPPY! DON'T SHOUT LIKE THAT. You almost gave me a heart attack you muffin" bad replies while being pulled out of his daydream

"DO... YOU... WANT... TO... LIVESTREEEEEM?!" Skeppy replies, dragging out the 'e'. "or do you want to do something else bald man?"

Bad huffs "oh my goodness geppy" he hits his hand on his desk causing skep to jump "one, stop calling me 'bald'. Two, stop shouting at me"

Zak laughs. "he's cute when he's mad" zak mumbles

Bad just sat there looking at his pc. He did not know exactly what zak said but he thought he said 'he's cute when he's mad'

"erm skep? What did you just say?" Darryl questions as he blushes.

Zak goes bright red. Luckily bad can't see him through his monitor. He realises what he had said and muted his mic. he slightly freaks out as he tries to hide his face with his hoodie sleeve. While he was trying to stop himself having a panic attack, bad was trying to get his attention.

"skeppy?"

"helllloooooooooooo"

"skep you there?"

"where did that muffin go?"

"zak?"

He did not want his friend to panic so he quickly unmuted his mic.

"i-am back... I just had to get some... some... WATER. Ye water." Zak stammered as his voice cracked

bad giggles

"Hey, don't laugh at my voice cracks" zak moans as he hides his blushing face

"sorry you muffin. Anyway, what did you say just?" bad asked again

"oh, erm it was nothing. Talking to myself"

"hmm okay you silly muffin"

"let's just start the stream" skep says to try and get out of that awkward moment. What did he have to say stupid things like that? It's like he had no control over his mouth at all.

~*~time skippy to mid-way through the live ~*~

Zak and Darryl were playing wool wars on bad's server. They had been playing for an hour now, so they decided to just go on skeps kit PVP server and talk about anything.

"baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddd" skeppy wined

"gepppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyy" bad replied, "what do you want your muffin?"

"you... bad boy halo... should come to Chicago and meet me" skeppy says proudly as he had just come up with the best idea ever.

The chat was spamming this like

"aww the two are finally going to meet"

And

"skephalo is going to be a thing :')"

But bad being bad was coming up with excuses not to go

"I don't like flying and it would be expensive"

"I don't like hot places" [like I said, I am not American and idk what the temperatures are like in different places]

"who will look after my dogs? I'll miss them and they'll miss me"

Zak could not get a word in for Darryl would not stop with the excuses. Zak was trying to make him stop talking but he could not. the anger was boiling, and he could not control himself

"OMG BAD. JUST SHUT UP FOR A FEW SECONDS" Darryl immediately stopped when zak started to shout "I JUST WANT TO MEET YOU FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE. ITS NOT THE SAME TALKING OVER TEAMSPEAK EVERY DAY"

He started to calm down a bit.

"is that so much to ask? To see the person who I like and have liked for the past year. It's like you don't care"

Darryl was silent and so was zak and for a moment so was the chat. But it then started to go crazy.

Skephalo4life: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SKEPHALO EXISTS

DaGamer: wtf did skep just say too bad

Spoopydino1300: SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP

BBHsBlueberryMuffin: OMFG YES

A6d: I knew it

Zak did not know what to say. He was bright red and freaking out on the inside. He had just said that he liked Darryl... on a stream. Bad was red and speechless. He could not tell if he was joking or not

"skep... you th-" he was cut off by him being band from the ts

Zak then stopped his stream almost immediately after. He sunk into his chair, tears streaming down his face. Why did he say that? After a while, he had calmed down from his mini panic attack and walked downstairs. By this point it was 9 pm. He looked in his fridge and found there was still nothing. He was not hungry anyway. He sat down on the sofa and opened Netflix on his tv he decided to watch (insert random tv show here). He had left his phone on his bed, but he did not get it because he could only imagen what twitter would be like.

He wanted to confine in his journal, so he quickly ran upstairs and retrieved the blue journal from his nightstand. It was light blue with a doodle of his Minecraft skin which he did when he first got the journal 2 years ago. There were only a few pages left in it but that was enough for now.

he went back downstairs and pressed play on his show. He was not paying much attention to it though because he was concentrating on his writing:

I feel so much like a fucking IDOT. Why did I have to say all of that to Darryl? On a stream as well. I am not a fucking fagot.

Well idk, I might like him. Wait no what am I thinking. Hell, never like me back IF I LIKED HIM co all I do is troll him and make him mad.

Zak is a slow writer, but he can usually do better than that, but he must have been more tired than he thought because after about 20 minutes or, so he was out cold. The tv still on and pen in his hand. The only other thing that could be heard in the apartment was the ringing of his phone in the other room.

~*~

948 words (or 1000 coz that's what Grammarly says idk who to trust)

~*~

yes this is a shorter chapter and i don't really like it

~*~ 

question: whats your sexuality? u dont have to answer if you dont want to but im an aro bisexual. before anyone says anything. i know its confusing but look it up, its a thing and its me. i really dont want to explain it 

~*~

ily mu blue berry muffin