Date the Assasin

"I want to go with you to a date" Akame suddenly said to Tatsumi.

"Huh? Where? People might see us.." Tatsumi replied. Let's just go to the lake near the forest." Akame said.

Both of them went to the lake, Akame is wearing her swimsuit.

Tatsumi suddenly feels the urge to do it because of her oppai. Tatsumi suddenly pushes Akame against the tree. Kissing her and massaging her oppai.

"A-A-Ah-Ah, no, we're for a date not to have sex..." Akame said softly. Tatsumi stopped.

"I'm sorry Akame, I was unable to control myself."

Then the two of them went for a swim. They told each other their childhood stories and memories. And it turns out that Akame always masturbated when she was young. After that they ate the food they bought with them. Akame told Tatsumi that he can now continue what he started earlier. Akame lied down on the ground. Tatsumi massaged her oppai and licks Akame's cheeks and then sucks her tongue.

"A-Ah-Ah! Sucking only my tongue... I never knew this would feel good..." Akame said.

Tatsumi pulls Akame up and made her suck his cock. Akame kept on licking and sucking until Tatsumi cummed. Tatsumi kisses Akame and rapidly puts his cock in and out of Akame.

"S-Ah, slow down Tatsumi, Ah-Ah, Mmmh... Tatsumi I'm cumming!"

Akame releases her liquid. But Akame wants their sex to last longer, so she pushed Tatsumi over and massages his cock with her oppai.

But suddenly they sensed an enemy approaching. It was Esdeath and her army, Tatsumi and Akame are outnumbered. They tried to fight back, but it was no use because Esdeath captured Tatsumi while Akame escaped.