The Horny Assasin

Akame told everyone that dinner's ready. While eating, Akame just stared at Tatsumi the entire time, thinking about lewd things. Tatsumi looks at her. "What's wrong Akame?" He asked.

*blushes* "N-nothing it's just that, um-uh... I'll tell you later..." Akame replied.

Akame was already wet just thinking of lewd things. After everyone was done eating Akame and Tatsumi were assigned to wash the dishes.

"Um-can we do it again?" Akame asked.

"Huh? Do what?" Tatsumi asked

"H-have sex... But this time, I wanna try different positions... " Akame said.

Tatsumi was surprised at what Akame just said.

Um-I know that we're already couples, but shouldn't we get to each other better before jumping in to having sex everytime?" Tatsumi replied.

"I just wanted to satisfy my sexual needs with sex, so can we please do it? Please..." Akame replied.

Akame pushed Tatsumi against the wall, letting him feel her oppai.

*blushes* F-fine but I have take a bath first ok?" Tatsumi said and went into the bathroom.

Akame went in later too, knowing that Tatsumi is still inside.

"A-Akame!? What are you doing here?" Tatsumi said.

Akame didn't say a word,  instead she pushed Tatsumi against the wall and started rubbing his cock and licking his neck. Tatsumi grabbed her legs and pumped her into his cock. Tatsumi pushes Akame into the door and inserted his cock while squeezing her oppai.

"A-ah-ah! I want your kiss T-ah-tsumi!" Akame moaned loudly.

Tatsumi kissed and licked her lips. Then rapidly pumped Akame to his cock.

Tatsumi cummed, and Akame drank all she can.

"I'm really happy Tatsumi, we were able to make love. Akame said.