38

2010-28-1

Aunt Jane treats me like I'm her son. She's helped me with the whole werewolf thing. She's told me that Werwolves runs in the family because of our ancestors.

Ambrose asked for a piggy back. He looked so happy as I carried him all over the neighborhood. I saw your group at the park. Ambrose wanted me to take him there.

I took him there and I hoped that you all didn't notice me. I put my hood up. Ambrose went down then slide and I watched him. "Wheeeeeeee! Axel come join me!" He yelled.

My eyes widen and I froze. My heart began pounding really quickly.  "Axel?" You all came up to me. "Hey guys check it out, it's Axel!" Ambrose got off the slide on his own and came up to me.

He began shaking me. I unfroze and picked up Ambrose. "Axel, the sky is dark." Ambrose said to me. I looked up and there was a full moon rising.
No no no!

I took Ambrose began and running to Aunt Janes house. How did it get so dark easily? "Hey where do you think your going?!" One of the guys shouted.

I took a different route to lose your group and sure enough it worked. "Axel what's wrong??" I arrived to Aunt Janes home with Ambrose in my arms. I knocked on the door multiple times.

Aunt Jane answered the door worried. I gave her Ambrose and headed inside. "What happened? I saw you through the window running."

"We were getting followed..." I lied. "Oh my, are you two alright?" I nodded. "Axel, what's up with your eyes?" Ambrose looked at me.

"What..?" I look for the mirror in the living room. I stare at my reflection. My eyes were glowing a bright yellow. My fangs came out.

Oh shoot. A full moon... I sighed. I went back to Ambrose and Aunt Jane. "Axel I think it's best if you go back home..." I look and there's no Ambrose in sight.

"Where's Ambrose?" I asked Aunt Jane. "Sleeping, go home I don't want him to see you like this.." She replied. "....Okay..."

I headed home worried that I would attack someone on accident. I arrived home and without thinking I destroyed my parents room.

Oops.