49

It's been 2 days since my birthday has passed.

So far, I've befriended the 'forgotton freak'. She's a very friendly person. I think she's going to be my first true friend.

Oh yeah....Tobias told me to meet him outside after school in the field.

Today passed by quickly.

I had no choice but to meet him.

When I arrived, there was Tobias, Chad, and Alvin.

"Let's beat him to the point where he can't move anymore." Alvin said and punched me in the guts.

Fucking hell, Axel you have got to fight back.

All three of them were kicking me and I was on the ground helpless.

"HA! Looks like shortie is weak. I'm not even going my hardest."

Something in me snapped...

I punched Tobias's leg hard and he went falling.

Alvin and Chad were shocked and stared at me as I slowly stood up.

I didn't care at this point anymore...

I just wanted all of this to end.

I...I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

I JUST WANT TO END MY SUFFERING ALREADY.

I WISH I KNEW WHAT I DID WRONG SO YOU GUYS HADN'T BULLIED ME.

My fangs come out and I super-sped to Chad.

All I remember was when I sunk my fangs into his neck and that's when I heard his screams.

I extracted my fangs and then all I saw was red.

When I stopped seeing red, I noticed Chad's lifeless body.

"OH MY GOD! Y-YOU KILLED CHAD!" Alvin screamed.

"And guess what? Your next!" I ran up to Alvin and punched him in the neck.

He began to gasp for air but I wasn't finished yet.

My claws came out and I scratched him deeply on his chest.

He began coughing up blood. I continued to dig my claws into his skin and didn't stop. He could only scream for a little before slowly as I watched his life drain from his eyes.

I looked up and Tobias was gone.

Ace was trying to take control now. I let him and he sniffed the ground looking for Tobias's scent.

Instantly, he speeds off into the direction that Tobias's scent was coming from.

"YOU CANT RUN FROM ME YOU LITTLE COWARD!" He shouted into the distance, and I could feel Tobias's presence nearby.

Ace cracks his neck and fists before reaching over and throwing Tobias against a tree.

"S-Spoon, please don't k-kill me!" Tobias spat out before crawling into a ball.

"Have mercy on your soul? .....No. YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF! I DON'T GET WHAT I DID FOR YOU TO BULLY ME!" Ace screams at Tobias.

"DID YOU KNOW?! I SPENT SO MANY TIMES SELF HARMING MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOU ALL! DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I WANTED TO DIE?!"

"I EVEN STARVED MYSELF! I SPENT MOST OF MY CHILDHOOD AFRAID, ALONE, SAD, AND DEPRESSED! AND FOR WHAT?! TELL ME TOBIAS, WHAT THE FUCK DID I EVEN DO TO YOU?!"

Tears began rolling down my face.

"....I....It was CHAD! That day in kindergarten, we were playing truth or dare and Chad dared Alvin and I to beat you up...We didn't want to do but Chad made us! I swear!"

"AND YET YOU LISTENED TO HIM!"

Ace went up to Tobias and snapped his neck.

Police sirens fill the air.

"This is the police! Put your hands up in the air where we could see them!"

Ace stops controlling me and I take control again.

Run! What're you doing?!

I turn around and there's police officers with guns that are raised at me.

I put my hands up and surrender.

Why didn't you run?!

There's no point, and besides they would shoot me.

"Your going to prison buddy." One of the officers puts my arms down and goes behind me and puts handcuffs on my wrists.

"I don't regret it at all." I said and the officer arresting me escorts me to his car.