The Rabbit Prince

Jiang Yanli made it a habit to tell Wei Ying a bed time story whenever she put Wei Ying to bed. And Wei Ying's all time favourite was , ' The Rabbit Prince'.
Once upon time, there lived a clever and handsome prince in the kingdom of Lotus. He was on his way to find his soul mate when he heard the story about prince of Cloud kingdom. A cruel witch had cursed the prince and made him into a rabbit. The prince will turn back to human only when his soul mate kisses him with true love. The clever Lotus prince was determined to find this Cloud prince. After month of searching, he found a cute White rabbit, lost in the clouds. Falling in love with the cute creature, Lotus prince kissed the rabbit, making him turn back to the most beautiful prince Lotus prince has ever seen. And the Lotus prince and Cloud prince lived happily ever after.

Wei Ying was bored out of his mind, he has already finished marking the disciples ' essays, but didn't have the heart to leave Lan Zhan. So he decided to keep Lan Zhan company although Lan Zhan was more concentrating on the book in his hand. It was that time he decided to share his favourite fairy tale with Lan Zhan.

Wei Ying : " Lan Zhaaaaaan! Do you like the story?"

Wei Ying : "Lan Zhan, Lan WangJi, Lan er gege, Hanguang jun! Give me some reaction please?"

Lan Zhan : "Mn."

Wei Ying didn't notice the pink colour spreading on Lan Zhan's ears. Lan Zhan continued reading although there was a small forming at the corner of his lips.

Lan Zhan : *Lotus Prince and Cloud prince? Like Wei Ying and me?

Lan Zhan : * I am not a rabbit nor a prince. Does Wei Ying want the rabbit prince? .

Wei Ying : "Lan Zhan, do you think if I kiss every rabbit in the world there will be a chance for one to become a prince?"

Wei Ying started day dreaming about cute bunnies and Lan Zhan with rabbit ears , not noticing the sad looking Lan Zhan beside him.

Lan Zhan : * Isn't my love enough for you? For you, I will turn into a rabbit. For you, my Wei Ying.

Being the wise jade he is, Lan Zhan immediately went to his brother for advice. The problem was, Wei Ying does not want me anymore.

Next day, Wei Ying came through a window to the library pavilion as always, but Lan Zhan wasn't there as promised

Next day, Wei Ying came through a window to the library pavilion as always, but Lan Zhan wasn't there as promised. Instead he found the cutest White fluffy ball laying on Lan Zhan's desk. Wei Ying picked up the little creature and inspected it closely. The rabbit looked like it was puckering its mouth at Wei Ying.

Wei Ying : "Little bunny, are you lost? Are you from Lan Zhan's collection ?"

When Lan Zhan went to brother XiChen for advice, he instructed WangJi to make Wei Ying's fairy tale come true and to become the so called Cloud prince himself . Earlier today, Lan Zhan brought a newly found bunny to the library pavilion and for at least an hour, taught the rabbit what it should do.