Butterfly

Saturday afternoon in Ilsan / Clara's pov

Me and Namjoon are having the best time ever in Ilsan. Last night at dinner he confessed his feelings. Of course I said I love him too. Then we had dessert and champagne and later we.... um... slept together too. What? I am a 24 year old girl, I do what I want. Oh, it was so good. Just thinking about it makes me shiver...

Today we planned to go explore the city, of course lowkey, both in hoodies, hats and masks. We were exiting the apartment when my phone rang.
"Hello, is this Clara Johansson?"
"Yes, who is this?"
"I am calling you from the Soonchunhyang hospital. We have a patient who's emergency contact is you..."
I interrupted "Valerie? What happened? Is she okay?"
"Yes, Miss Valerie had an accident. Her bike was hit by a motorcycle..."
I was already crying. Namjoon looked at me like "what is going on"
"Is she alive?"
"Yes, she is not in critical condition, just a broken rib and some cuts and bruises. I called to let you know so you can come visit her."
"Thank you, I'm coming."

I explained to Namjoon what happened and we immediately packed our stuff and hopped in the car. We are going back to Seoul! But, the ride to Seoul is around 45 minutes so I called Taehyung to let him know what happened and Joonie called Yoongi.

---

Taehyung's pov

I got in the hospital as soon as possible and asked the nurse where Valerie is. She led the way to her room. First I just looked her from the door and then I got close to the bed.
I sat next to her and took her hand. It was bruised. 

I was crying and whispering "I am so, so, so sorry. This is all my fault. Please be okay. Please be okay. I would never forgive myself if something happened to you."
She looked so peaceful even if she had a cut on her forehead, a busted lip and her chest wrapped because of the broken rib.

Yoongi appeared on the door and ran to her. He caressed her face and hair: "Taehyung is she okay?"
"Yes, it's not critical. It....it's my fault..." I just started crying harder. He hugged me and said "Tae-sii how could this be your fault?"
"Lets go outside"

I explained this morning's situation and he just looked at me with disbelief.
"Are you stupid? Why would you say something like that?"
"I...just wanted her to be with you..."
"And this was a good way?"
I started crying again "I am sorry, she will be okay, she must. Hyung please don't hate me, I didn't mean it. I care about both of you."
"Yah, come here. We will fix all of this when she wakes up."

We got back in her room. Yoongi sat on one side of the bed and I on the other. We both held her hands.
I quietly sang her one part of the song Butterfly over and over again:

Will you stop time
If this moment passes
As though it hadn't happened
I'm scared scared scared I'll lose you

---

Valerie's pov

I was riding my bike really fast and blasted Nothing but thieves on my earphones.
Fucking asshole! I am fun? I am a fun foreign girl? I am nothing serious? I wonder if Yoongi sees me like that too. That's it, fuck them both!
I am going too fast! Shit!!!!!
---

What happened? Last thing I heard were sirens. Ough my head hurts so much. It's so hard to breathe. Why is everything so dark? Am I sleeping? Am I dead? Is that an angel singing?

I slowly opened my eyes just to see Taehyung on my right and Yoongi on my left. Even when I'm dead they haunt me.

Yoongi said "Hey, welcome back. How are you feeling?" He kissed me on the cheek.
"Where am I?"
"Your bike was hit by a motorcycle. You are in a hospital."
Oh I remember now.
"What are you doing here?" I asked both of them.
Yoongi explained Clara and Namjoon called them as soon as they got the news.
"Which rib?"
"Twelfth."
"Okay, it's not serious, people live without it."
"Wow you just woke up and already being a smart ass." Yoongi laughed.
I looked at Taehyung. His eyes were red and his face pale. He said with the tiniest voice ever "Um, can I talk to you please?"
Yoongi said "I'll wait outside." 

Tae sighed: "Look, I didn't mean what I said earlier. I just wanted to get out of the way for you and Yoongi. I want you in my life, you are my butterfly. You bring happiness to everyone around you. Can we please forget about everything and be friends? I didn't mean a single word I said, I swear! I don't want to lose you." he started crying.
It seemed that he is really honest with me. I opened my arms and said "Come here pabo (means idiot)." We hugged for a long time.

The nurse came in the room "Good, you are awake. Great news, nothing serious happened, just a fractured rib so you can go home this afternoon after we finish all the paperwork. But I recommend that you rest for a week and come see us for a checkup." She left the room.

"Ah Taehyung what about my work? I will lose my job..."
"Don't worry about it, I will take care about everything. It's the least I can do." he smiled. "Do you want some juice or coffee?"
"Yes please, just water. I am thirsty."

Clara and Joonie came to the hospital also but they didn't let them in my room since it was already too crowded so they sat in the waiting room. Around 6pm I was released and Namjoon drove me and Clara to our apartment.

---
Another Friday

A week of me being home 24/7 passed really fast. Tae took care about my work so I had a 5 work days payed leave (nice job Taehyung-sii).

He was on vlive one day on his TETE FM and he talked about music, art and friendships. He also said that people must choose their words since they can be very hurtful. I noticed he was wearing the amethyst bracelet I bought him. 
After the live ended I texted him "I love my pabo friend very much"
"Pabo loves you too!"

Yoongi was really busy in the studio these days but he managed to visit me on Wednesday. He bought a box of chocolates and flowers. We watched a few episodes of Stranger kids together and held hands the whole time. He gave me a little peck on the lips at the door. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Later when I opened the box of chocolates I found a small hand written letter saying:

If only I had just one day
I want to peacefully fall asleep intoxicated with your sweet scent.
If there's a chance in my busy schedule
I want to put my body in your warm and deep eyes.
I like that, your long, straight hair
Your breathtaking neck when you
Put it up and the strands fall out

Spend the Saturday with me Val (FINALLY),

Yoongi x

Oh how cute is this? I texted him right away "I am all yours on Saturday! I HOPE! <3"

---

Clara was coming home straight from work all week, bringing ramen, soups or pizzas. We really bonded over this time. She is like a sister to me now. Today I wanted to ask her something:

"So how was IT with Namjoon?" 
"Oh since when do you want to talk about those kind of stuff?" she smiled.
"Shut up and tell me!" I grabbed another slice of pizza.
"He was really gentle with me, kissed my face and neck the whole time. He put rose petals and candles all over the room."
"Clara I am melting. The two of you are the cutest people on Earth."
"Will you do it with Yoongi?"
I blushed: "I don't know. I want to but not right away. It took me a long time to do it with my ex."
"Wait, was you ex your first and only?
"Yeah." I said really quietly.
She was a bit shocked... "Well, Yoongi is a good man, he would never try anything that you don't want."
"Yeah, he is just so cuddly and fluffy and cute and caring."
"I think you are falling in love my dear."

I think so too.
And how wouldn't I?

LOOK AT HIM!