Trouble comes in threes

Taehyung's pov

Valerie hasn't been her usual self lately. She went to the ER twice in a month because she was losing her conscious. She also lost a lot of weight in a short period of time.

She was moody and zoned off often. She tried her best to be as always but I noticed every mood swing. Whenever she slept over at my place she would wake up in the middle of the night screaming because of a nightmare or couldn't sleep at all.

I tried talking to her so many times but she said those periods come and go and that it was always like that in her life. She was still the sweetest girl ever but it seemed that the sparks in her eyes were gone. I made sure to be gentle and patient with her because she is my little fragile butterfly but ever since that fuss with Jackson she seems like a different person.

 I made sure to be gentle and patient with her because she is my little fragile butterfly but ever since that fuss with Jackson she seems like a different person

Is she tired of me? Will she leave me? I must fix this. But how?

Valerie's pov

There is a saying that goes like this: Trouble always comes in threes.

Lets divide my problems in three categories: Idol world, me and my family, Clara.

I was not happy anymore. I tried to be cheerful around Tae but sometimes I just couldn't...

I

Trouble one was the Idol world. That situation with Jackson was only the begining of me realizing I do not belong in here, with these people. Not being able to openly be in a relationship with someone was acceptable for some time but now it burdened and suffocated me. How could I stay sane when at work I bow with respect to Taehyung and that same night he cuddles with me?

Oh yeah, and just when I got used to all the ridiculous rumors shipping Taehyung and his members, now the headlines said he and Jisoo have a fling. They even called them Visoo. How convenient - a beautiful, skinny, talented Korean girl and my Taehyung.
I can't compete with her. 😒

II

Trouble two was me and my family. Me, because even if I didn't want to believe the rumors I tried to make myself more attractive by losing weight (this was a dumb idea). That sometimes meant only eating once a day or even vomiting after a meal. On top of that my mental health was getting worse. I couldn't sleep, eat, think.

I finally told my mother I am dating a Korean guy and she fucking flipped. I don't really know what she expected when I moved to Korea. For me to find a Bosnian guy? Ridiculous. She is not a type of person that doesn't like other nations and races. She just had this plan for me in her head and I disappointed her... yet again.

III

Clara. How can Clara be a problem? She was always like a sister to me. But for the sake of the story lets call problem number three - Clara.

She was so excited last night when she got home from her date. Namjoon asked her to move in with him. 🥰 After we both hugged and jumped around the apartment we sat down and talked about an issue regarding her moving out.

I would have to find a new roommate which I really wasn't happy about since noone can really replace her but I wasn't keen on the idea of living alone in a smaller apartment...
I just wouldn't be comfortable living alone anymore.

So you see... My life was a real mess at the moment and a lot of things were worrying me.

At work / Valerie's pov

I finished my break and went back to the office. On my way in I overheard Joe and Nicole's conversation.

"Yah, they really do look cute together. I am not sure if this is real or an edit."
"People call them Visoo. They are meant for each other definitely."

I bursted in "Do you not have anything better to do than to gossip?" I yelled.
"Don't you know what company you are working for? Spreading and supporting rumors? That is not acceptable. This company must protect their idols!"

They both apologized and looked down. I was furious. Oh no. Losing breath again. Panic attack. I have to go out "Okay, finish up your assignment and send it to my mail. You are free for the rest of the day. I have to go out."

I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall. I sat on the toilet and cried. My emotions were all over the place lately. Sometimes life just gets hard.

I calmed down and got out when I bumped into someone. Aishhhh.
"Oh Jin. I am sorry, didn't see you." I cracked a smile.
"Are you okay Val? Did you cry?"

I looked at his face and remembered the time when he admitted to other members he also struggles with depression but puts on a happy face for them. Somehow I felt Jin would understand.

"Do you have time to talk Jin?"
"Yah. Lets go to the rooftop. You can talk to hyungie"

I told him about rumors bothering me, about my relationship being a secret bothering me, about my mental health lately...

He just listened and nodded. He patiently explained that these rules and rumors also bother him and others in the idol world.
He put his hand on my shoulder and told me I can talk to him whenever I want since he understands it's a difficult topic.
We hugged and went back to work.

Huh. It feels so much better to finally let it all out.

I checked the assignments interns sent me and was getting ready to go home when Taehyung got in the office.

I got up and bowed "Oh good afternoon Taehyung-sii, how are you?" I hate being so formal with him but we were at work...
"Let's go." He grabbed my hand and practically dragged me out of the office.
"Where are we going? Taehyung-sii you are hurting me."

We walked like that all the way to the other side if the company

We walked like that all the way to the other side if the company. He stopped in front of a door. I looked up and read the tag on the door.
Director of Big Hit entertainment.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.
He said "I will fix everything once and for all!" and he knocked on the door.