Chapter 11: Reid

"Now class, since the year has just started," my psychology teacher begins, "I want to get to know you guys. Not in the sense of knowing your favorite foods, or what you like to do in your spare time, but in the sense of how you think and feel. Write about something or someone that has been on your mind lately, driving you insane, taking up your every thought. Someone or something you care about, or you hate. Anything and anyone that makes you feel, no matter the feeling. You have two days to complete this. I expect only the best, you are all now dismissed."

I collect my things into my bag as I think of my assignment. Zayn came to mind while Professor Hodgins was speaking. He certainly has been driving me crazy and makes me feel all kinds of emotions. But would writing about London's biggest gang leader, really sit well with the professor? He will surely think I'm crazy if he knew I know Zayn on some personal level. Hell, I think I'm crazy.

"Maddi!" someone calls me. I look up from my bag to find Reid, standing a few feet away.

I ignore him and continue gathering my stuff. I know I am suppose to ask him about what Zayn said to me, but I'm still disgusted by him. Sure, Zayn could have been lying when he said Reid raped girls before, but with myself getting drugged, I doubt it.

"Maddi, please," he begs as I begin walking away from him. "Just listen-" he grabs my wrist stopping me.

"Don't touch me!" I shout, shaking his hand off of me.

"I'm sorry," he takes a step back. "Just listen for a second, Maddi. Please?" he begs. He looks desperate, and hurt.

I sigh before agreeing, "Fine, you have two minutes."

"I know that you were probably shocked when you saw me at that restuant-"

"Shocked would be an understatement," I interrupt him.

"Right. Anyways, I didn't know you were going to be there."

"'Cause that makes all the difference," I scoff.

"It doesn't, I just don't see why your so angry at me for being there when you there too!"

"I didn't want to be there and that's not why I'm mad at you!"

"Is it because of what Zayn said? I'm not a rapists Maddi!" he says, tugging at his hair.

"Why would I trust you? I barely even know you," I cross my arms over my chest.

"And what like you know Zayn?" he now scoffs. "Where did you get that bruise Maddi?"

"Screw off Reid," I turn to walk away, but he grabs my wrist again.

"I said not to touch me!" I practically shout. The few other people who are still in the room and the professor turn and look at us.

"Everything all right?" Professor Hodgins asks.

"Yeah sir," Reid lets go of my hand. I turn away and begin walking out of the class room.

I can't believe I actually thought I would be able to talk to him again. He is just going to judge me and point fingers. I should have known he would act like this. I barely know him, why would I trust him.

"Maddi, wait!" I hear him call after me as I turn the corner away from the University. Why did it take him so long to follow me?

"Leave me alone!" I stop for a second and turn around to yell at him. He jogs the rest of the way up to me and just as I was about to turn away he grabs my wrist again, only this time much tighter.

"Just listen!" he yells, annoyed. I glare at him and try to pull my arm away, but he just tightens his grip.

"Stop it!" I say but it comes out more like a whine.