make love to me (d.g.) 🦋🥺

i've decided to go soft this route..sorry but i gotta switch it up.

shay's pov

me and devin's relationship has not been the best recently, we always argue over little petty shit, sometimes it really hurts with the things he say, but i never let it get to me.

"am i not enough for you devin!" i yell trying not to start an arguement, but this time he just pissed me off.

he wants to go and look at other girls, and yea im not even gonna lie, i did feel insecure when he did it, but everytime he does shit like this, it makes me question myself...

"nah ma, its not like that, i wasn't even looking!"

"OH, so im delusional now too.."

"i never said- babygirl you gotta-" i cut him off

"just forget it dev, i should've known you don't love me like you say you do" i say walking away.

he pulls my arm back, "aight im sorry, im serious about me loving you, i would never put someone above you, you know i love all your imperfections, its what makes you, you" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"so why'd you look..." i say trying to hold back my tears but it wasn't working.

"i mean...who wouldn't" he said

"are you fucking kidding me- you know what FUCK YOU" i said sobbing and pull away from him walking to the room.

"well what do you want me to say! you asked why i looked and i answered you.." he says following me to the room.

"you're right, you right, maybe ill just find someone else that'll love me for me..." i say and grab a suitcase from the closet.

"where you going" he whines

"leaving...don't worry about it" he comes behind me and snakes his hands around my waist knowing thats my weakness...

"get off devin" i hate using his first name but he deserves it.

"don't leave baby, you know i love you, and nothing that i look at, touch, taste, smell, or breath could ever compare to you mamas" he says kissing my ear.

"show me..." i say above a whisper

"what ?" he asks pulling firmly at my waist i can feel him poking me.

i turn around to face him, "show me then.." that was enough for him to pick me up and lay me softly on the bed, usually its alot more aggressive. 

he meets my face and i look him in the eyes, tears roll out my eyes, he wipes them away. "you're too beautiful to cry, don't"

"i'll make you feel good mamas, i promise" he said before passionately kissing me, alot of emotions was brought into it.

his hands went underneath my top, they were warm and felt good on my skin.

our shirts slowly but surely comes off without us breaking the kiss, i trace his abs, with my hand sliding up and down.

he gives light kisses trailing down to his briefs that i slid on earlier.

"you look good in my clothes ma" he chuckles, butterflies fill my stomach with that comment, and i gave a slight smile.

he slides down the briefs exposing my heat, only for a warm sensation to be connected with it.

god was his tongue doing wonders.
his hands continuously trace my thighs and back up to my waist, sending chills along with it.

"oh my god" i slightly moan, biting my bottom lip with my eyes barely open.

i look down at him and he looks up at me. i feel him spelling letters on my clit as he brings his fingers to my mouth i slowly suck on both fingers then he slides them into me.

"OH! fu-" i clench my walls around them.

I...

L....O...V....

he continues to finger me slowly at a constant pace.

E...

Y....O....U

"Oh FUCK iloveyoutoo, baby" i say quickly trying to catch my breath from the orgasm.

his tongue slides in between my folds licking up my mess, "you taste good babygirl" he says coming up to meet back with my eyes.

i decided to return the favor, i slide down his sweats from his waist along with his breifs similar to the ones i was wearing.

i grab a hold of him, "i said ill make YOU feel good mamas not me" he moves my hand away.

one thing i love about dev is, he'll make sure the pleasure will come to you no matter what, as long as he can make you feel good, thats all he needs.

the blanket gets wrapped around us, "ill go slow, okay ?" its feels like my first time all over again. "okay" i whisper.

he enters me, with no force at all, i adjust to his size as i feels him reach probably my gut.

i wrap my hands around his neck as i pull him down to whisper in his ear "fuck baby, please down stop" i moan in his ear.

his pace speeds up just a little not too fast, not to slow, "oh MY FUCK, keep going" i say a little louder just above a whisper as my hand gets tangled in his hair.

he kisses my neck, probably leaving marks on it, "you feel so good,mamas" he whispers back

his moans and 'fucks' turn me on even more, its not often a man likes to moan in his girl ear.

"i love you mamas" he whispered in a low groan in my ear.

he lifts his head up and his eyes meet mine. "i love you too baby"

his lips connect with mine and his head goes back to the crock of my neck.

"im s-so clos-" i shakily say as my eyes roll back, and i grip onto his hair.

"me too baby, wait for me" he lifts my leg up and i wrap them around his waist. i feel my walls clench around him as he groans , "i love when you do that"

after a few more strokes we both reach out highs.

"i love you, and don't you ever forget that mamas" he says kissing my forehead.

i love you too devin...

a/n: this should've and could've been way longer, but this was my first time writing something so passionate it was shorter than expected sorry ... :)