dance for you 😳💦 (k.a.) (kev smuathon 4)

a/n: anywaysss if you know the song you know itt :) also, i know this cant actually happen buhh it can in my book soo :) (not proofreaded)

mirah's pov

i dress in my black and neon dance outfit to get ready to go on stage.

now the club that i work at doesn't have any policy on how you should dress, some people just walk around butt naked which is disturbing but if you're there to do what you need to do and then leave then you wont really see them

i really hate to live like this but this is actually the only job that i can get right now, i mean im not complaining because you literally make your own money at no minimum wage. i dance at my usual time, 9pm but since some altercation happened on the dance floor i will have to dance at 11, i fixed my hair and straighten out my outfit and head out the door to the main area.

its was early so i decided to mke my way around and talk to some guys, asked them if they needed anything, i seen this one man, he stoop at the top with the rest of the vip people who had strippers dancing in arms reach. something about him...it was just intimidating, he stood tall, taller than me, but the two men next to him were taller, he wore all black, black hoodie, with a small peek of his white t at the neck, black ripped jeans, and his glasses sat on the bridge of his nose, he wasn't smiling, and even though the other two were talking to him he either nodded his head at whatever they said and focused his attention to the stage. something told me to walk up to them, and thats what i did.

once i was at least 4 ft away from them, a strong colonge hit me right in the face. "hi.." i smiled and said. "i hope you are enjoying yourselves, is there anything you would like ?"
he looked at me and the darkskin one smiled at me, so i smiled back. it was an awkward few seconds before one of them said something, "yea...when you go on babygirl" i slightly laughed and moved my hand so that hair wasn't in my face. "in a few minutes i think why ?" i said and placed one of my hand on my hips. "do you like working here ?" i quickly looked at the quiet intimating one. "kev- you can just be asking them that.." said im assuming puerto rican one said. soo kev is his name ? is it short for his whole name or something ? "no its cool...well actually this is temporary until i get my life on track again" i said smiling after. he nodded his head, "yo, you do private dances ?" the darkskin one said again. "yea..but thats only after i dance, and its only for 30 minutes" i explained. "can you make it more than 30 ?" kev said taking his glasses off his face. "well.im not supposed t—" i started and then he slide probably 500 dollars into my cleveage area. "i uh- i-" i stuttered shocked at what he just did "you need more" he pulled out more bills and stuff them in the same spot as before. as bad as i wanted it, "i can't accept this.. ill make more time but you can keep your um—" he stopped me by snaking his hand around my waist and pulling me closer. "nah keep it ma, save it, spend it, treat yaself, i don't care just keep it, aight ?" he whispered into my ear. "okay...imma uh..go, i have to be on inna few" i said and his grip loosened to let me go free.