quarantine bae 😷😌 (d.g.)

a/n: this is a make up for alexiss short staircase smut :)

alexiss's pov

me and dev were in the living room watching the last episode of outerbanks.

we've been quarantined for almost three weeks now bored as hell. i've been staying with dev since i was here when the corona was starting, so shana and star just let me stay here until all this is up, and thank god for them because i need a break from da fam, i love them to death buttt...being in quarantine with them, is a no for me.

as he was laid back on the couch and i was laying across him i would look up a few times to catch him staring at me probably really uninterested in the show.

since im laying on his lap i knew he was wasnt just gonna get up and move even if he wasn't paying attention.

"dev, you deadass aren't even paying attention" i said looking up at him.

his eyes moved from the tv on to me, "yes i am, ma" he says as his eyes wonder to my ass.

"nigga, get on" i laugh and continue to watch the tv.

i felt devs hands connect with my ass, circling it. i didnt think too much of it because he always does that, until i feel his hands reach in between my thighs, slightly rubbing me through my shorts.

"dev im tryna watch the show stop-" he ignored me, pulling down my shorts and continuing. i tried to continue to watch the show but i couldn't focus, as the small and quiet moans eacape from my mouth, making me grind at his pace.

"you like that huh ?" i can feel the smirk on his face but i couldn't deny it.

"mhm" i slightly bite my lip, as i feel myself becoming extremely moist.

i turned on my back and look at him "dev-" i say before i feel his fingers in my mouth, and swirled my tongue around them. he slips his hand into my shorts again and began to slowly move his fingers in and out of me.

"fuck- devin" i bite my lip again, trying not to be so loud because everyone is still home.

his pace quickens and his fingers curl hitting my g-spot i can honestly feel myself out of my body as my eyes start to roll to the back of my head, "ughhh im so clos-" i gritted through my teeth and closing my legs at the same time due to the pressure arising.

just as i was about to cum he picked me up and brought me to his room, pushing me onto the bed roughly...well DAMN ..

he unbuttoned his pants that were already sagging low. once he was at the foot of the bed i sat up and pulled his pants down taking his dick in my hand slowly sliding down off the bed and onto my knees so was in front of him.

i wrapped my lips around his tip and looked up at him, he took in a sharp breath. i took as much of him as possible. my tongue moved freely as my head moved up and down. devins hands moved to the back of my head holding me still before thrusting into my mouth.

i open my throat as much as possible before allowing him to go further which then he was hitting the back of my mouth.

he grunts and look down at me, "not yet i won't" he wispered before he pulled out and i got back on the bed.

he removed my underwear before placing my legs on to his shoulder, hooldd upp, what ! mever have i ever been in this position before but i like it. he used my excess spit from earlier as lube before sanking into me. i took a sharp breath.

"oooh, what the hell.." i moan heavily breathing when i realized how far he got before he was hitting the spot.

"so you just thought you was gonna walk around with shorts all day and expect me not to do nothing, huh ?" he asked grabbing my throat as his thrust became slightly faster than before.

"im sorry- oh fuck yes right there.." i yelped and gripped onto the sheets, i felt myself cum onto him.

he pulled out and laid back, i was out of breath next to him. "c'mere mamas" he said and i found the energy to crawl over to him before kissing at his jaw.

"turn around ma" i turned around i then realized what he was up to... another new position... he grabbed my legs and placed them on each side of him, gripping my ass he brought me back towards his face.

i used the same technique as before only after i licked from his balls trailing to his dick before taking all of him in again.

i let of a long groan, as i felt his lips on my clit. the moan vibrated through me on to him which he then moaned onto me, well damn did the vibrations feel just as good.

as much as i was trying to concerate on him, i was receiving intense pleasure. i grind slowly on his face increase the amount of pleasure.
i wanted to see how he would react, so i fully deepthroated him, and held my head there and the more i moaned the more i felt him tense up.

"fuck ma, just like that" i heard him say. his tongue went to areas i had never felt before and it shocked me.
i felt myself getting close, and i could tell he was to.

he both reach our highs, leaving our moans and groans in the air, i swallowed when his cum hit my tongue.

we both got up and cleaned ourselves off, me barely being able to walk to the bathroom.

sliding on a new pair of shorts and a hoodie, as he does the same.

"why haven't we done that before, we should do that again" i say turn around to face him.

he wraps his arms around my waist tightly squeezing my ass a little.

"bet, because yo ass was just asking for it" he said and picked me up, bringing me back to the bed.

a/n: day 5 :))) im sooooo sorrying for how late im updating, i want to literally fight myself i wasn't feeling good yesterday or this morning, and forgot to write in advance. sowwy :(