'Fault'

SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE NEWEST EPISODE

This is set after intrusive thoughts, and before, "Putting others first, 'selflessness vs. Selfishness' Reduz"
So, the plot is kind of like, Deceit isn't able to help the others, and that helps make the ending, or this story, make more since.

WARNINGS: Starvation, death, and more.

[Do you see a theme about not eating? Cuz I do. Yeah, that's my go to in life. Fun right? Not.]

Enjoy
___________________________________

Frail, and weak

cold, and stiff

thin and breakable...

All of these could be used to describe Deceit. After all the hate he got from the lightsides he figured no one would notice a change. His figure was small, covered up by his baggy clothes. He was medically under weight, but he didn't see the problem. His lies would cover it up. From those he hated, and to those he cared about. This included Remus. Despite his creepy, and trashy personality, he worried about his friend. Remus was the only one who knew his real name. To which he would use to gain his friends attention...

"Yes Remus?" Deceit muttered, starting up the stairs. "U-um... are you okay? You've been acting strange lately.." Remus looked him in the eyes, hoping to find a glimpe of life left. Deceit nodded, "I'm fine."

"Janus" Remus uttered sternly. It made Deceit pause. Or rather... Janus pause. "I can see threw your lies. I'm not stupid..." Remus looked to the floor, making Janus frown. "I know, 'Mus." This made Remus, smile slightly. 'Mus was an old friendly name Janus had given him, as a reasurrment. But... it wouldnt cover up the fact that Janus looked like a ghost. His usual peach skin, turned to a faint white, as his body lacked nutrition. Remus had made sure to help him, and made sure he ate, but it was no use. Everytime Remus would make Janus eat.. he would throw it up. At first it was on purpose, but now.. it was against his will. He wanted it to stop! He wanted to get better! But... No.

Virgil had already left, he couldn't leave his only friend behind.. he knew that now. But it was to late.

Janus thought about their conversation that night. He thought about how kind Remus was, and how willing he was to help. Remus couldnt bare to lose another friend.. Remus was already on the verge of insanity. Imagine if he was alone..

Tears pricked at the corners of Janus' eyes. It would be all his fault. And Remus just thought he was getting better! But.. it was the opposite. He was getting worse. He would die in a matter of days, not knowing what hit him. Leaving Remus alone to follow the same path.

And it was all his fault..

If only he could have seen what would come of his actions.

If only he could have known how the light sides really felt about him..

If only he could have seen...

How much they really needed him
____________________________________

Hope you liked it.

-Author