𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

It was a cold, wet night in the middle of march. With a quickened pace, Uzi walked down the busy street. He wanted to just be home already. It was pouring, and he didn't even have a fucking umbrella. His jacket was denim, so Uzi was soaked already. He walks down the sidewalk, almost running at this point; sometimes bumping into other people.

"Ayo, watch where the fuck you going!" yells a man with dark skin and a thick New York accent.

Now stopped in his tracks, Uzi whips his head around to face the man replying with a"My bad bruh." and a slight chuckle.

"What's fucking funny?" the man retorts back at Uzi. A fight  is looking like it could break out at any moment. Civilians are starting to stop and stare; you could even hear a few "oooooh's" from the newly formed crowd. The is the last fucking thing I need right now.  Uzi thought to himself.

"Look, I'm sorry. I was just in a rush. I ain't mean to bump into you. Alright?" he said hoping the guy would leave him alone.

"Yeah that's what I thought." the bigger guy shot back. The man finally turns around leaving Uzi alone. The crowd that had grown around them immediately started to disperse, and you could see the disappointed looks in some of the peoples faces. Uzi let out a deep sigh of relief then he turns around and starts speed walking home again, paying extra attention not to bump into anyone .

He continued to speed walk back to his place, over and over thinking about how he can get out of the rain and away from people. Uzi quickened his pace as he seen the bar which actually had an apartment above it, and that's where he stayed. Finally, he arrives to the bar entitled de l'alcool.

Slowing down his speed upon arrival, he knocks on the glass door. Inside was the bartender, who was cleaning up his mixing equipment preparing to go home , but clearly waiting to let Uzi in for the night. The bartender hears Uzi's knock and promptly looks up at the door. He sees the shorter man, cracking a slight smile while running to open up the door. 

"Sup bruh." the bartender says while dapping Uzi up, also pulling him in for a hug.

"Wassup nigga." Uzi replied in his thick Philadelphia accent. After the second-long hug, they pulled away from each other. "Aight i'm going upstairs."

"Cool I'm gonna leave then. Stay safe Uzi." The bartender says putting down his equipment.

"Cmon Jaz, you know me and safety don't mix. Thats why i'm staying here." Uzi told Jaz with a slight chuckle. Jaz also started to laugh.

"Well, okay nigga just don't die."

"Okay, I can get down with that offer." Uzi replied with a smile.

"Bye Uzi." Jaz said as he walked out of the bar.

"Bye."

Uzi then ran up the steps, behind the bar which lead into a secret apartment. He took his keys from his right jean pocket. He fiddled with the keys before he eventually put the correct key in the lock. Unlocking the door, Uzi steps inside his home.
Immediately, he runs to the bathroom and starts stripping. After he removed his wet clothing off of his body, he turns on the shower almost to the hottest setting; hotter than he normally would put it, but he was freezing from being in the rain.

Uzi jumped in the shower with a quickness. He stood underneath the hot water letting it run down his body even putting his whole head under it. He closed his eyes and just let the water run down his face. This is better than sex. He thought. After about twenty minutes in the shower, he got out of the tub, wrapped a towel around his waist, and turned the water off.

Uzi walked out of the bathroom. He stepped across the hardwood floor, leaving behind wet footprints as  he approached his bed room. It was directly across from the bathroom. With only the living room, to separate the two. See the apartment was small. Small enough to fit over a bar. But that didn't matter to him, as long as he had a place to stay, thats also untraceable, he wouldn't care if the apartment was as small as a closet. Upon entering his room, Uzi took the towel from around his waist to dry off his wet body and hair. He walked over to his little dresser which sat on a wall that was shared with the living room. He opened the middle drawer and grabbed a pair of sweatpants to put on. After putting his pants on, Uzi walked to his bed. He stared at the gun laying on top. He then picks up the 9mm CZ pistol with his name engraved on it. "Uzi" he read aloud to himself. He put the gun down on the night stand next to his bed and looked out the window, which was just a view of reddish-brown brick, showing the appartement building next door. Uzi then let out a small chuckle thinking about something while still starring out of the window.