𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘦

"Oh fuck well this is awkward. I didn't expect for you to still be alive." Uzi giggled staring up at the taller man. Carti was so startled that he just stood there staring down at him. Seeing Carti slightly panicked, caused Uzi to laugh out loud. He then waved his hand in Carti's face. "Hello? Earth to Jordan. I'm not gonna kill you, I'm too high. Stop acting like a bitch."

"I-I" Carti truly didn't have words. He started to think he was hallucinating. Was he so high he was imagining his enemy? How was Uzi at a celebrity party? What was he doing here?

"Uhh I'm leaving." Uzi chuckled and went downstairs.

Carti soon found his way to the bathroom staring into space as he urinated.

"What the fuck?!" He said to himself, his dick still in his hand.

Carti finished peeing. He went over to the sink and began washing his hands. He stared into the mirror and started to ponder on what the hell he did to deserve this. He was high, he just recovered from death, and he didn't even have any weapons on him. He was not prepared to fight. Luckily it seemed like Uzi wasn't either.

Carti went back downstairs to the kitchen ready to get his friends and leave, but they were no where to be found. He put his hand up to his face in disbelief and shock. "Fuck." I just want to get out of here. He thought. The weed was making him extra paranoid as well.

Instead of trying to find his friends, Carti decided to grab more liquor. He poured him a couple shots downing both of them. He then decided that he would just try his best to avoid Uzi for the night.

Carti was perched at the top of the stairway. He was leaning against the wall drunk and high. Next thing you know, he seen a small figure climb the stairs. The figure stopped a few stairs in front of Carti. It was Uzi again. He was smiling and holding a blunt in his hand. Carti wanted to get up and run away, but he was too intoxicated, so he just sat there ready to face what came next.

To his surprise, Uzi just sat next to him taking huffs of his blunt.

"You wanna hit?" He said holding in smoke, extending the blunt out to his foe. Carti didn't say anything, he just gave in and took up Uzi's offer taking a long hit of the blunt. "So, Mr. Carter what the fuck is a nigga like you doing at a party like this?" He began.

"I could ask the same of you." Carti finally responded nonchalantly passing the blunt back still facing forward, not looking in Uzi's direction.

"Yeah true but last time I checked, I killed you." Uzi said bluntly taking another hit.

Carti let out a chuckle. "You wish you could kill a nigga like me."

"You talking all this big shit when last time I checked, I whooped yo ass three times inna row." Carti snapped his neck facing Uzi.

"Woah, woah, woah, now don't cap. I fucked you up that first fight." Carti countered. He was getting riled up.

"No"

"Nigga I shot you?"

"And I stabbed you in the leg?"

"But I shot you."

"Okay... it was a draw."

"Fine."

"I still won the second two." Uzi shrugged taking another hit before passing it back. Carti rolled his eyes before inhaling more of the smoke.

"Whatever."

"I'm honestly surprised you're alive." Uzi added looking up at taller man. Carti faced Uzi giving the blunt back to him.

"No you're not." He said turning to Uzi. "You're the best fighter I know. If you wanted me dead, I would be." He finished then faced back towards the stairway.

"You don't know me." Uzi laughed. He thought about what Carti said and how it was true. He could have killed him. He had several opportunities to, but he didn't. "No but seriously what are you doing here?" Uzi inquired.

"I'm not obligated to tell you. You're my target anyways."

"Target?" Uzi giggled. "Okay whatever." He said sarcastically. "But I know you're not here for me or else you wouldn't have looked like your soul was about to leave your body earlier."

"That's true." Carti admitted.

Uzi gave the rest of the blunt, which was a roach by now, to Carti for him to finish off. "Why don't we call a truce then."

"A truce?" Carti raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I don't know what you're doing here, but I know it don't got shit to do with me, so lets call a truce. We don't try to kill each other while we're at these parties."

"So like a week?"

"Yeah. A week...Cmon Sir Cartier don't be a buzzkill. Let's have fun this week. We can go back to hating each other later." he pushed Carti slightly making him hit the wall a bit.

"I don't hate you." He said looking Uzi in the eyes. "I'm just doing a job." he finished turning away from Uzi again.

"I don't hate you either." An awkward silence filled the air, so Uzi decided to break it. "Well then, you can attempt to finish your job later. Nigga let's go party."

Carti sighed. What did he have to loose at that moment. "Fuck it." Uzi grinned before taking Carti's hand and dragging him down the stairs.

The two men stumbled down the stairs then joined the crowd. Uzi introduced Carti to the people he was hanging with for the night. Carti decided to let loose and just have fun.

The two spent the night together dancing, drinking, smoking, and yelling over the loud music. Finally, Vince gave the announcement that everyone had to get the fuck out, meaning the party was over.

Uzi and Carti walked out of the mansion side by side before parting ways. "I'll see you in a couple days then Carter." Uzi concluded.

"Yeah" Carti said letting out a small chuckle. "I'll see you then."

The two men part ways and Carti headed back to his car. He waited about ten minutes then he seen Rakim approaching the car with Tyler wrapped around his back asleep. At the car, Rakim threw Tyler in the backseat then hopping in the passenger, ready to leave. He looked at Carti, who had a satisfied look on his face.

"How was your night?" He asked.

"It was good."

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah." Carti confirmed. He chose to not speak on his encounter with Uzi, for Rakim would loose his shit. "I had an amazing time." He finished with a smirk on his face.

"Well then, lets go home."