First Day

When you walked through the door, a tall buff man, with bright blonde hair had greeted you.
You had gasped at the sighting
Sora: A-Allmight?! Are you like, our substitute teacher?
Toshinori: Hello there, yes, I am necessarily your 'substitute teacher'.
AllMight had made a joke about how he would be teaching you when Aizawa is sleeping.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitoshi's POV
When I first walked in I was greeted by a tall man named Sekijiro Kan, he is my teacher for this year.
(Hitoshi's mind:) I wonder how Sora is doing
I started stressing out at the thought, then I remembered she was with Aizawa.

I walked in and claimed my desk, I sat next to an annoying fool named Neito Monoma. Next to him was a red-headed female named Itsuka Kendo. Thankfully, whenever he got annoying she would use her quirk (big fist) on him, to shut him up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sora's POV
(Time Skip)
It was lunch and I had made friends with two females named Kyoka Jiro, and Momo Yaoyorozu. They were both really nice to me and offered me a seat at lunch with them.
Sora: Hey guys!
Kyoka and Momo: Hey Sora!
Kyoka: Jinx!
Momo: Huh?
Kyoka and Sora both giggle a little
Kyoka: Nothing, Nevermind
Momo: Oh, alright
Sora: What'd you girls get for lunch?
Kyoka: I just got some tea, normally I'd write some music notes at this time.
Momo: I'm having ramen. That's what my mom offfered me today.
Suddenly, a short purple haired male came up to us. From far, I had thought it was Hitoshi. It had turned out to be Minoru Mineta
Kyoka, Momo, and I had all heard about what Minoru's personality is like.
Minoru: Hey ladies
Momo decided to stand up for all of us. She had known Minoru was pervy.
Minoru realized we weren't the type of group to mess with, so he walked away.
Finally, I had caught a glimpse of Hitoshi. He was coming to our table. It seemed so weird to not have seen my twin since the morning.
Hitoshi: Hey, hows your day been Sora?
Sora: Hey Hitoshi!
Sora jumped up and gave him a quick hug
Sora: My day has been good so far, thanks for asking! How has your day been?
Hitoshi: Seems like you have a lot of energy. My days been fine aswell.
Sora: That's good! Kyoka, Momo meet my twin brother, Shinso!
Kyoka and Momo both waved
(Next Chapter Starts After School!)