Training

Hitoshi's POV
Today wasn't a bad day, of course Monoma was rambling on about some nonsense. But thanks to Kendo it was all fine.
Me and Sora are on our way home, honestly I'm not sure if dad fell asleep there again. We should probably check but, Hizashi can do that I guess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sora's POV
On the walk home from school me and Hitoshi were talking about all the times dad had fallen asleep at the school. Honestly, it was a nice conversation of you ask me.
We finally arrived home and the small 5 year old child had welcomed us inside
Eri: Hello, hello! How was your day?
Hitoshi: Terrible. You never want to be in Highschool
Sora elbowed her brother and kneeled down to Eri's height
Sora: It was amazing! Do you want to be a hero when your older aswell, Eri?
Eri: Hmm, I want to be a princess when I grow up!
Hitoshi messes up her hair
Hitoshi: You already are a princess
Eri: I am? Noo I mean like Ralunzel or, Cinderella!
Sora: Eri, those are just fictional characters.
Hitoshi: I have training I need to do
Hitoshi walked off into his room, of course he had his own room because he was a male and me and Eri were female. It doesn't bother me much though.
Eri: Do you have training too?
Sora: Yeah, I'm sorry Eri
Sora patted her head and walked off into her and Eri's room to change and stretch
Sora had finished her training so she went and asked Shinso if he'd like to go find Aizawa with her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitoshi's POV
Sora walked into my room
Sora: Hey, Hitoshi?
Hitoshi: What is it?
Sora: Would you like to go back to the Highschool with me and try to find dad?
Hitoshi: Sure, I guess?
Me and Sora had a nice walk to the school, we later found dad sleeping on his table.
Hitoshi: So this is what class 1A is like?
Sora had memories of her class
Sora: Not at all
Sora started to chuckle
Hitoshi: What happened?
Sora: Oh nothing, just some fights and awkward conversations
Hitoshi: Fights? Did you get hurt.
Sora: No not me! Just Katsuki and Midoriya!
Hitoshi: Katsuki and Midoriya? Who're they?
Sora: Just two guys who went to middle school with eachother
Hitoshi: Oh, cool.
I had to use my quirk to make Aizawa to make him wake up. We all had a nice "family" walk back home. (The next day at UA)
My teacher Sekijiro Kan greeted me at the door again. Like always when I entered Monoma started going on and on about something. Thankfully Kendo was there, to save myself from getting a headache again.
Sekijiro: Today we will be doing some hero training, we only have about 2 hours because class 1A will be doing it after.
Monoma has just came back from being fainted in his seat
Monoma: Class 1A?! Hah! I bet those losers will end up wrecking the whole training area
Monoma started to do this annoying laugh, before I knew it, Kendo nocked him out again.
Me and my class walked to the training building
Sekijiro: Alright, we will be paired in groups of two and so on..
Sekijiro pauses before saying his next sentence
Sekijiro: Monoma, you'll be with Shinso
I nearly punched something. Like, Monoma really? The guy that hates me and everyone.
Sekijiro: Alright, Kendo and Pony
(If you don't know who Pony is that's okay because she was in one episode)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Toshinori: Alright class, today we will be doing training. You'll be in groups of two.
Thankfully, me and Kyoka were teamed up together. I think Momo got paired with Minoru.. poor soul.
Kyoka: Alright, we are up against Hagakure and Ojiro
Sora: Okay, so I'll use my 'Mind Reading' quirk to see what they're up too. You go and protect the weapon.
Kyoka: I'm on it! I'll see you later
Sora: Cya later.
While Kyoka went to protect the weapon I used my quirk on Ojiro, then Hagakure. Ojiro was making strategies and, Hagakure was thinking about Minoru. I decided to use my 'Brain Washing' quirk on Hagakure. I made Hagakure go against Ojiro (fighting).
Ojiro: What the hell are you doing?! We're on the same team!
Hagakure: I'm sorry Ojiro! I can't control myself! I think Sora used her quirk on me.
Ojiro: You've got to be kidding me! That's no fair!
Hagakure and Ojiro were stuck tackling eachother while me and Kyoka went over and wrapped their hands, making us win.
AllMight: Goodjob, young heros!

To Be Continued~