Missing?

I wake up to the sound of rain hitting my window. I throw the covers off of me and decide to get dressed. I look outside my window and decide to go for a quick walk, not minding the rain. I grab my wallet and walk to the door. I slip on my shoes, "Dad! I'm going for a walk I'll be back later!!" I exit the house and start walking. As I pull my wallet out from my pocket, I get grabbed, causing me drop it. Who ever has me, has a strong grip on me so I can't escape.

Y/N's POV

I walk into school and to my first class. I haven't seen Riley but he's probably sick or something. Then it came to lunch, still haven't seen him. "Hey Y/N have you seen Ri-" Ali goes to ask me. "Don't bring him up." I say. For the past 4 ish days, I still haven't seen Riley, I may hate him at the moment but I know I still care for him..I get home after school and walk up to my room. I set my bag down. "Y/N dear! Please come here!" My mom shouts. "Coming Mom!!" I shout as I jog down the steps. She motions me to the living room. I walk in and she presses play, we have one of those tv's you can pause and play whenever you want. The news reporter starts talking.

"Young Teenage goes missing just before school."

A Senior at Forks High was reported missing two nights ago. This young teenager goes by the name of Riley Biers. He was last seen around Dove Road. The only trace we have left of him is his wallet, Riley's Father has a message for us as well.

"The last time I heard from Riley was he called me but he said it was goodbye. He said that and a female voice had said, Goodbye indeed and hung up. Before he left he told me he was going on a walk and would be back later. He hasn't been seen since"

I stand there watching the TV in disbelief and re reading what it had said on the screen. I grab my phone from my pocket and call Izzy.

I: Hello?

Y: Have you watched the news?

I: No...why?

Y: Watch it.

I:...okay?
(she watches the news)

I: Oh shit he's actually gone

Y: I know, I may have hated him these past few days because of what he said but he's my best friend...

I: I know, we'll find him!

Y: Sure hope so

I hang up the phone after a few. My mind started to work me up, what if I never see him again, what if the last time we talked was when we were angry, what if I just lost my best friend forever. Holy shit what am I going to do...I text everyone in the group chat we made. "You all have seen the news right?" I ask when I call them. The twins haven't. "Riley's missing." I say. "Oh." Alia says. "I know he hurt me but I still love him with everything I am. I can't lose him now." I say. The nod. "I'm going to make a post, a Riley come home post." I hang up and creat something like this to send to everyone.

I exit the house and stop walking

I exit the house and stop walking. After a while I find myself at the docks, I look out onto the water. I feel my pockets then pull out my wallet, a force pushes me over and I lose my balance. I land on my knees then scramble to quickly get up. What the fuck was that? Before I could fully react, someone has a tight grip on me. I try to turn my neck to look at them but their grip tightens. I clench my teeth and close my eyes. I try grabbing onto the person but that's not doing anything. "Please let me go! I have to find my friend Riley!" I say still trying to grab the person who has me. Their grip wasn't as tight when I said Riley but tightened up afterwards. Whoever has me, takes me to a warehouse and basically throws me down to the ground. I quickly turn and look at her, this red haired woman looking at me. "W-Who are you and why am I here..?" I ask terrified. "You can call me Victoria." She says. "Why am I here...?" I ask again. "A friend of mine would like to catch up with you." She says smiling.

"Who...?" I ask, kneeling on my knees. "Come out darling, come say hello." Victoria says, looking towards the shadows. Faint footsteps start getting louder. He comes into view and when he makes eyes contact with me, it was as if his entire mood changed but went back to a stone cold killer. It's Riley, but not the Riley I know. The Riley I know doesn't have  red eyes...I start backing up when he walks closer to me. My back hits a post and he walks over to me. He rests his hand on the post and lowers his face to mine. His facial expression softening, "Hello Y/N." His scarlet red eyes burn into my e/c ones. "H-Hello Riley.." I mumble shakily, still scared. "Aw," he runs his hand softly down my cheek. "Don't be scared Y/N, I'm not going to hurt you, not yet at least." He smirks and I sink down further from his gaze. He removes his hand and walks back over to Victoria. She places her hand onto his chest and places a kiss on his cheek. I look down in pain, still knowing how much I love him. Victoria gives me a glare, "You know what to do with her Riley." She says and he nods. He waits for Victoria to walk away before coming over to me. I stand up and he grabs my arm, he takes me to a room filled with people. Everyone had the same scarlet red eyes as Riley and Victoria. I gulp as I get surrounded by everyone. "Everyone, back up." Riley says, they obey. They create a walkway for Riley and I to walk through.