Unwanted Quarrel

Well guys once again awesome pic created by Sasanka54

This na made me very emotional.. This pic is very much apt to aditi and adhira..
Thankyou bro for this wonderful pic 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

******************

Aditi stood there in shock.. How can she fool her all these days?

How can you be unaware when adhira ignored taking her formula? How can this happen?
I'm staying in home with my baby! Yet I'm unaware of this?

Why raji? Who are you? Aditi wanted to question her but paused thinking, what if she's adhira mom? What if she takes baby away from me when I asked raji about this!

Aditi thoughts made her brain blast at that moment, she doesn't want to lose adhira at any cost..

All she has to do is to stop raji.. I should never allow her to my home in fact I should kick her far away from this place itself, aditi talked to herself with tears formed in her eyes..

Aditi saw her baby, who's smiling at some unknown woman, this made aditi heart prick with pain and she cried badly muffling her cries gulping her sobs...

She's mine... Only my adhira.. I'll not let your(raji) shade also to fall on my baby girl, aditi said with determination..
When she saw raji about to turn.. Aditi quickly went out from the Room hiding herself behind the wall..

Raji feeding my baby? I just want to punch her to hell and throw her out from my house! But What if I fight with her about this issue? She might take away my girl? Aditi panicked😫 thinking about that situation..

No I don't want that to happen! Aditi wiped her tears and made herself strong before entering the room.

Raji stood in shock as if she didn't expect aditi right now.. What adhira is doing? Not yet slept? Raji aunty didn't made you sleep baby! , aditi said walking towards the bed..

From now na momma only will take care of you.. I won't leave you for a second also.. Aditi said taking adhira in her arms..

Adhira started blabbering in her cute baby talks.. "Missed momma?" Aditi asked kissing adhira..

To which adhira made ughu sound trying to touch aditi's face.. Now momma will take you to rishi bhai (neighbourhood baby boy) so that you can play with him right!

 Now momma will take you to rishi bhai (neighbourhood baby boy) so that you can play with him right!