She's my blood.

Yes, "marry me." raaji said moving closer to him..

How dare you? Aditya almost raised his hand to slap her..

Wow atleast let your hand touch me in this way.. raaji tried to catch his palm..

Aditya took it immediately when her hand brushed his palm..

Adiiii pls....

Shut up... Just shut up...

Dare you talk to me like that? Call me Aditya.. not adiii... Mind your words before using it.. Aditya warned raaji pointing his finger on her face..

Raaji chuckled...

"Why?" Only your aditi have right to call you adiiii? Not me?

Dare you spell my wife name one more time.. you'll see what I'll do to you.. Aditya gritted and pushed her aside opening the car door.

Wait.. is this your final decision? She asked..

Aditya didn't mind to listen to her nonsense and got into the car..

"What if I say adhira is my own blood! And I'm her own mother?"

Listening to that Aditya looked at her in shock...

Adhira is your baby? Aditya asked once again assuring..

Yes.. here's the report. My medical records of her birth in that hospital and DNA report which I made for your clarity..

Aditya got down from his car and looked into the reports..

What? Atleast now I guess you'll listen to me? She asked looking at Aditya..

Let's make a deal... I'll let my baby to live with you and your wife.. but - on one condition...

If you marry me.. I'll never let this truth go out..

You think it's possible? I have adopted her legally.. so you can't do anything nor you can't touch my daughter.. Aditya warned her..

Hahahaha... How fool you're adi! I pity you.. you can't stop me in any way from taking adhira along with me if you aren't ready to marry me..

I love you sooo much... Pls let's marry... She pleaded holding his hand..I loved you since sooo long.. But don't know you were married already.. what's my fault if I fall in love with you?

Do you think my love for you is fake? I tried to forget you and moved on in my life.. but you are the one who came into my life once again making me drag to you back..

What's my mistake if I loved you? Don't I deserve a second chance in my life?

Raaji you deserve the best in your life.. you can marry someone else and start your family.. but aditi can't conceive.. she looks after your baby Very well.. pls don't think of separating her from our lives.. she came to us a gave abundant love.. pls Aditya pleaded..

Noooo I want you in place of my daughter... Say yes or no?

Don't you understand, aditi is sensitive.. she suffered a lot in her life. pls don't do this.. I beg you.. Aditya said..

You only think of aditi? But not me? I want you Aditya pls. She tried to engulf him.. leave her and come to me.. me ,you and our baby... It's enough for me. Raaji said with hope..

You're soo cruel to think like that...

Do whatever you want.. I'm ready to fight for my daughter.. but I won't leave my wife.. nor I'll marry you..

Think once again...

Dream on ...keep dreaming....

I'll never let your shade also to fall in our lives...