Magical Night 🌃

Anyone waiting for the update?

How many of you are waiting eagerly?

I don't know how many of you remember the story!

Anyways...

Another update for my special readers who were mentioned at the bottom...

3160 words... Phew...

***********************

Aditi?

You can't sleep soo early? Aditya said placing the vessel on the counter and made her chin up to see her closed eyes..

Aren't you hungry now? He asked with constant smile on his face..

"Hmmm" she replied in dizzy tone.

Aditya picked up aditi in his arms and carried all along..

How long it takes to reach the bedroom? She mumbled placing her arms around his neck..

I'm going to throw you in sea.. Aditya said walking towards the hallway..

Listening to that word.. Aditi woke up with her eyes wide open..

No-no Aditya you can't do that.. She whined trying to get down from his arms..

No-no adi I don't even know swimming.. What if tide takes me away? She said trying to get down..

Before she could realise, Aditya dropped aditi in water making the waves hit her..

Aditi moved forward along with the tide while Aditya still holding her hand.. Another wave hit with a little force making both of them fall down..

Ugh 😒😰 idiot.. Aditi started hitting on his leg, but stopped looking at the high tide coming behind them..

Another wave made them move towards the shore 🌊..

Ugh this sand? Eww this salty water? She wiped her face getting rid of sand on her face.. You donkey? How dare-!?

Another wave hit them both making aditi  shut up😶 and Aditya started laughing😂🤣 looking at aditi..

Now I guess your sleep gone? He asked pulling her in his arms with wicked smile..

You're bad.. No-no you're Worse.. She complained..

I don't want to miss any moment today that too it's our anniversary.. He said with dull tone looking at aditi with his puppy eyes..

Sorry! I just don't know why I'm getting sleep this much!? She said looking around..

The full moon, cold breeze and the waves hitting the shores made her heart flutter in joy..

Shall we have dinner now? He asked making aditi get up wrapping his hand around her waist pulling her to him..

Shall we eat outside?

Here? He asked..

Yes she whined..

Hmm but what if waves take away the table and spoil the dinner date?

Pls pls.. Aditya... Aditi pleading jumping on the ground holding him..

Let me think 🤔🤔🤔🤔 he said posing in dramatic style tapping finger on his chin...

Please... She said taking his hand and kissed his palm..

Here? He said pointing his right cheek..

Aditi looked at him glaring 😠 and tip toed making his chin turn to left to get access to the right cheek and bite his cheek followed with a naughty😝😝😉😝😉😉 smile..