How We Met Part 2

Ayumi POV :

Ayumi : "Ughhh.... school finally ended i can't stand that old hag talking for another minute..." i groaned to my best friend , chloe. The school week finally ended but it ended in the worst possible way , of all the ways to end the school week we have to end it with a physics lesson one of the most boring lesson ever..........

Chloe : " i know righttt.... that old hag won't stop talking but thank god its finally over......."

Ayumi : "so what are we doing today...we can party all night i mean there's no school tomorrow so who cares"

Chloe : "my parents are out of town so i don't mind it's not like they cared even if they were here anyway.....and why party lets just go to the club that just open down down......i know guy who can get us in"

Ayumi : "GIRL!!! u serious?! Lets go then....."

Chloe : "Cool i'll call Brandon and have him pic us up later at 8...we should go home and change first" Brandon is chloe's boyfriend they have been dating for about 2 years now and Brandon is 1 year older than us meaning he is already 18.

Ayumi : "So the usual? my house at 8?"

Chloe : "you know it! See you later girll!!" and from that we went our separate way to go home and get ready for tonight.

Fast forward its already 8pm and i'm sanding outside my house waiting for Chloe and Brandon in a tight black dress..5 minutes later Brandon and Chloe show up in Brandon's car. I slip into the back seat and we're off to the club. Chloe is wearing a tight red dress and damm is my best friend hot.

The 3 of us went into the club and Brandon went to find his bros while Chloe and i went and order drinks. 1 drink turn to 2 drinks and 2 turn to 3. Soon the room was spinning around me...yup i was definitely drunk i try to look for Chloe but i couldn't find her so i figure she was probably with Brandon.

I didn't know what i was thinking but i thought if i drank some more shots i would stop feeling drunk and so it i drank 2 more shots and felt like was about to throw up. When i was about to drink the third shot i heard a voice.

"You should probably stop drinking...you look like your're about to be sick.And aren't you too young to be in here?" a lady wearing a suit asked me

Ayumi : "huh?! who the fuck are you?! and why the fuck would you care?!" the room around me is spinning i feel so dizzy like im about to faint. As i was about to drink the 3rd shot that lady pull my arm forcing me to be closer to her.

"What a foul little mouth you have maybe i should teach you some manners" She said raising an eyebrow thats when i actually notice...she's actually quite pretty. I was about to push her away but i suddenly throw up and black out.