X: dates.

It's 16:45. Fifteen minutes until Taehyung is coming. Jeongguk's slim fingers are thoroughly adjusting the collar around his neck. His medium long locks are somewhat ruffled, but he thinks it adds to his charm.

He takes a step back to get a good look at himself in the mirror. He looks nice. He's wearing a dark blue sweatshirt over a white collar shirt tucked into a pair of grey trousers. His decision of removing all jewellery but two of his earrings and a few rings makes him look more.. well, put together, in a sense.

Taehyung said he'll pick him up outside his apartment. It's something Jeongguk does not look forward to, to be honest. He saw the look on Taehyung's face when his apartment building came into view. It wasn't like it was full of disgust, no no no. It was more.. pity. In Jeongguk's opinion, that's worse. It was like Taehyung looked down on him, thinking he could save him or something by taking him away from the place.

Jeongguk's gonna show him. Show him that he doesn't need saving, that he's happy with his living situation as it is. He doesn't have to marry rich, he'll make his buck all by himself.

"'Cuz you're motherfuckin' Jeon Jeonnguk!" he says quietly to his reflection, he even winks at himself. Helps with his confidence.

A sudden vibration in his pocket drags his attention away from himself. He picks up his phone to see a message from none other than Taehyung.

I'm here, black Tesla. See you there. :)

Of course he has a Tesla. Fucking rich bitch.

Exiting the building, his eyes immediately catch the black car, standing there so arrogantly. Jeongguk almost rolls his eyes.

But there Taehyung is, leaning against it, looking good as always. He has a somewhat fancy attire as well. A beige knitted sweater tucked in a pair of green trousers. Little to no accessories except some rings and two silver earrings. It's an odd outfit, Jeongguk thinks. He'd never think that would look good on someone, but here Taehyung is, proving him wrong.

"Hi," Jeongguk waves, the wave was reciprocated by Taehyung with a small smile. He wordlessly walks to the other side of the car, opening the door for Jeongguk to enter. "Wow," Jeongguk says overdramatized, "such a gentleman."

Taehyung chuckles, "Gotta make sure my date feels appreciated," he smiles when Jeongguk has found himself comfortable i the car, "you look good."

Catching Jeongguk off guard, Taehyung closes the door before he can say anything. A sudden warmth travel to Jeongguk's cheeks as Taehyung half-jogs to the other side.

"Thanks, you too." Jeongguk murmurs once Taehyung enters the car. He is mute, but smiles at the comment nonetheless.

"Where are we going?" Jeongguk tucks his hair behind his ear, looking over all the cool features of the car's interior. It was a nice car.

"You'll see." Taehyung winks, and if Jeongguk wasn't blushing before, he definitely is now.

The drive is calm, they have their fair share of laughs, and they genuinely seem to enjoy each others company when they try. There is soft music playing in the car, which honestly just feels like background music. Jeongguk wouldn't mind just sitting in the car with Taehyung for the rest of the date.

Not to mention how incredibly interesting Taehyung could be when he tries. The man knows everything. Jeongguk could sit and listen to Taehyung talk for hours on end without getting sick of his voice, and how he talks with such passion. He would talk about anything, and Jeongguk just listened. He has no interest in the details in the developments of computer making, but Taehyung's way of words has Jeongguk enthralled by the subject.