Nova Scotia Shores

Truthfully, when I found out that we had won, I laughed. I laughed and laughed until my sides hurt; I called my friends and just laughed. The letter had been sarcastic in every way possible. I had stated my hate for the idea for the new show. Nova ScotiaShores was a cheap rip off of JerseyShore. Not that I had even liked JerseyShore, I just didn’t want this stupid show to happen.

            Producers are mean people though, and they selected me and my four friends to be on NSS. I had started calling it that, because saying the whole thing was a mouthful and I’m just too lazy to do that kind of thing. NSS was a reality show where five under aged teens got to go in a huge house on the banks of Nova Scotia with six famous people. I thought it was jacked up, all in all. Who puts five teenagers in a house with lord knows how old famous people? If I got raped, I was suing the life out of the producers. At least they had cameras following us around everywhere we went.    

            The first person I called was Kaylen. Of course, being the little fangirl she was, she flipped out and started to pack as we talked. She was blabbering on for hours about how she just knew One Direction would be on the show with us. I tried to explain that the band only had five members, but not a word got through her tiny brain. She soon hung up squealing.

            Next I called Alexis. She was a bit less excited then Kaylen, but she was still all happy to be on Television. Same with Hayley and Monika, but soon we were all on a plane, (first class) to Nova Scotia.

            “We’re going to live in a big house with One Direction!” Kaylen kept giggling and laughing, and I swore that girl never sat down. One Direction this, One Direction that. Lexi slept most of the ride, Monika put her earphones on and looked out the window, while Hayley and I were left to sit and listen to Kaylen’s endless talk.

            “So, do you think we’ll really meet One Direction?” Hayley asked while Kaylen had run off to the bathroom. I wonder if it was the five Monsters she had or the fact she just kept bouncing around.

            “I highly doubt it,” I scoffed, “I mean, think about it. Why would One Direction take their writing song time and come live with five girls for a whole year?”

            How I was wrong. We arrived at the house at nighttime, and after dragging a crashed Kaylen into her own room, saying goodnight to the others, I was the only one left awake. I loved sleep and all, but I really wanted to see who we got to spend a year with. I could already see the camera’s following me; they were set up all over the big house. I just ignored them, and found my way into the kitchen.

            That’s where I met Niall Horan. He was in the refrigerator, mumbling about the lack of pizza. All I could do was stand staring from behind, jaw practically on the floor.

            “Idiots put me on this show, and they don’t give me any pizza!” Niall huffed, and turned around upon closing the door, and smiled at me, “Well hello there.”

            “You’re Niall.” Was all I could stutter. Blast my fangirl instincts kicking in; I had always planned on being much more sophisticated upon meeting the band. Not stutter like a freaking idiot.

            “And I’m Liam!” I must have yelped pretty loud at the voice that suddenly came from behind me, because the next thing I knew I was sitting in a kitchen with six guys. Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Josh Devine, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and Zayne Malik. Thank God the girls all had jet lag, or this would have been a disaster. I know Kaylen would have been clinging to Niall, and Lexi would be fawning over Liam. Monika would sit quietly in the corner with her eyes locked on Zayne, while Hayley would be focused all on Josh. Me, though, I would be targeted on two guys.

            Louis and Harry, the two gayest men in the room. My main goal in life was to get these two in bed together. Yeah, I may sound a bit crazy. I’m Lindsey though, and I’m the biggest Yaoi fangirl in the whole fucking world. The two stood next to each other as we all laughed and joked about being in the house together, and my eyes were just never leaving them.

            “So, Lindsey,” Liam asked eventually, smiling, “You can’t be the only one here. Who else do you have with you?” I grimaced. Soon the rest of the crew would be up, and these poor guys’ lives would go to Hell.

            “Well,” I laughed nervously, “There is Kaylen. She wants your dick.” I smiled at Niall, whose eyes widened and face instantly went red. I was sort of glad the whole word would soon be seeing this. Making people embarrassed was the funniest thing to me. “Then there is Lexi.” My eyes looked at Liam, a smirk plastered on my face, “She wants you.” Liam looked down, one hand over his mouth. I grinned, “And of course, Hayley.” Everyone looked at Zayne, but my eyes were locked on Josh, who instantly went red as a tomato. “And finally, there is Monika. Zayne, I’d keep your pants buttoned.”

            We all went to bed then, the boys all muttering goodnights to each other. I skipped up to my room, happiest I’ve been since sliced cheese was invented. I was really going to enjoy this place.