1 ; new kid

jeon jungkook was the school's heartthrob. he was smart, athletic, flirty, charming, incredibly attractive and every possible trait a guy would want to possess. he had almost every girl swooning over him and always went along with it, never bothering to let them down easily. he never had genuine feelings for anyone let alone gotten in a relationship. yet, he preferred to stay like this; flirting and messing around without getting involved in any major problems.

and that was how jungkook, the school's biggest playboy, stayed unbothered and carefree.

kim taehyung was the new student at the school. he was intelligent, artistic, cheerful, adorable, and had the looks of an angel. everyone liked taehyung for his friendly and caring persona and most definitely loved his presence. whilst being able to gain friends easily, taehyung was a little oblivious to other's feelings and usually never got the 'hint' even if portrayed in the most obvious way.

he stole and would steal many, many hearts and would very likely shatter them, unknowingly of course.

-
it was jungkook's first day back at school after summer and taehyung's first day at a new school.

jungkook had no expectations for the school year to drastically change and believed that his routine was back to 'normal'. taehyung, however, was beyond exhilarated as he walked down the new corridors, finding his way to his first class of the day.

he fumbled through his backpack, trying to find the small map of the school that the admin had given to him but to his misery, the map was no where to be found. he then realised the he had no idea where to go. he combed his hair with his slender fingers and huffed, an evident pout forming on his face.

"hey, you lost?" taehyung ripped his gaze of his bag and instinctively stepped back at the sudden voice. a student with bright orange hair smiles at him, his eyes forming little crescents. "y-yeah, i might've lost the map the admin gave me," taehyung scratched his head as he nervously laughed.

"i'm jimin. you must be the new student. taehyung right?" jimin extended his hand in front of him and taehyung gladly took it in his own as he nodded his head. "yeah, d-do you by any chance know where art and design is?" taehyung asked as lifted his art bag to indicate he was an arts student.

"ah! that's cute. an art student, and yes. it's actually just three floors above this one. turn to your left and it's right beside the dance studio."

"ah, thank you so much jimin! i don't think i would have found it on time," he giggled at the latter.

"it's nothing, really! i'll see you around during lunch or when we have classes together!" jimin beamed as taehyung picked up his backpack and swung it over his shoulders.

"that'd actually be really nice," taehyung's smile grew ever so bigger. he was glad that he already knew someone on his first day. without any more delay in his time, he quickly made his way to his first period class, trying his best to contain his overwhelming excitement.

-
on the other hand, jungkook's day started with him realising he had somehow managed to sleep through four of his alarms. he groaned as he reached for his phone before repeatedly cursing under his breath. if it was any other class, jungkook wouldn't have minded being late but he knew his favourite art teacher would be disappointed and therefore, he quickly scurried around, fitting himself in a comfortable yet fashionable outfit. it was his first day back; he had to make an extraordinary appearance.

the sound of the deafening voices of students rung in jungkook's ear and to be frank, he wasn't here for any of this

the sound of the deafening voices of students rung in jungkook's ear and to be frank, he wasn't here for any of this. nevertheless, he politely smiled as he ran down the heavily crowded hallway, shoving people to make space for himself. he glanced down at his watch and looked that it was 8:59; his first class started in 56 seconds.

he was impressively confident that he could reach the classroom, three floors higher than where he was then, on time so he had no time to slack. once he made his way out of the crowd, he practically sprinted up the stairs whilst skipping a step, sometimes even two, each stride he took.

as soon as the school bell rings, he tackled the door and flung it open, slamming it against the wall. he panted heavily as if he had just finished a marathon in which he decided to sprint the whole way.

"ah! jungkook! you made it!"

kang jirae is one of his favourite teachers by heart. he treated her like his close friend, since she was only a couple of years older and had been there for jungkook when he needed someone.

jungkook breathed heavily but still smiled brightly as he nodded at the exceptionally pretty girl in front of him. she glanced down at her file then back at him. "you can sit with," she paused and scanned the paper, "the new student, taehyung! he's sitting over there," she said as she pointed at the boy.

jungkook's eyes carried themselves before letting them fall on the - effortlessly beautiful boy sitting down. he had messy, dirty blonde hair that perfectly arranged its strands all over his forehead. his chocolate doe eyes were prettily decorated with long lashes and thick eyebrows. the boy had lush pink lips and an ever so sharp nose that didn't go unnoticed by him and holy heavens. the boy wore an outfit that inexplicably accentuated his beauty.

he stumbled before making his way to the blonde, his hand unconsciously moving the comb through his locks

he stumbled before making his way to the blonde, his hand unconsciously moving the comb through his locks. as soon as he placed his backpack on his shared table with the latter, he broke into a charming smile when he saw a hand reach out to him. "h-hi i'm kim taehyung!"

he took the smaller boy's hand into his own as his smile grew impossibly larger. "jeon jungkook. nice to meet you, taehyung."

new book! i will be trying my best to keep this book updated and most likely update frequently! please support it because i'm not the best at these kind of things :( leave your thoughts/opinions and it could be criticism too! i want to get better :D