₀₀₃ ⇢ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

bokuto already understood what was coming

bokuto already understood what was coming. his restless spirit yearned for answers, so he went to get them by himself. he searched and searched until he found the book. and then there were none. it didn't take long for the black-and-white haired man to understand what tetsurou had planned. his eyes ran over the pages, thirsty. the story consumed him completely, and i could see his expressions change as he realized what the leader had in mind: destruction. chaos.

silent footsteps replaced frantic ones, and koutarou walked quietly into the room. it was empty, with no trace of anyone's presence. he tried to open the locked closet door. no luck. the lock was stronger than his determined arms. his hand weary, he threw his body into the nearest chair. with a sigh, a tear fell down the side of his cheek.

it was the end of the scandalous boy. if he couldn't open that damned closet and get what he had to get, it was over. bokuto looked up at the ceiling, desperate. he was never one to believe in the occult, or any god, however glorious and savior-like. after losing his sister to the social hierarchy, he put his faith aside. but now that he needed to take action, now that he needed direction, he regretted all the times he'd despised akaashi's vain attempts to make him believe in a greater being.

his right arm involuntarily reached skyward, only to be stopped by the moldy ceiling. his dark eyes roamed over the old wood, the cracks becoming more visible with age. suddenly, he felt a strange pain in his chest, as if his heart had failed. he lowered his already tired arm and touched the fabric over the agonizing pain. he gripped the white shirt tightly, hoping the grief would go away.

brown orbs filled with tears. his vision blurry and his steps pained — legs and hands trembling as if they depended on it — koutarou made his way to the wooden cabinet once more. this time, he clenched his fist, determined to smash the doors with brute force. he had forgotten about his ring, and when his nervous hand found the sharp splinters, an unforgettable pain swept through his body.

he regretted the action immediately. kuroo didn't want his flashy strength. he wanted a strong mind, and was looking for a genius who could escape that situation alive. he was looking for the exact opposite of bokuto. the boy remembered his deceased sister — fragile and carefree, willing to risk everything for the boy she loved. kiri bokuto loved tsukishima kei with all the fervor of her young soul, but the royalty did not return the sentiment. instead, he sat on his dishonest throne, his stolen earrings gleaming in the moonlight.

bokuto no longer had kiri. alone, he walked through that frightening world. he had lost what mattered most to him. kiri... he thought. his spirit couldn't find any strength left, and his arms and legs were as weak as keiji's morals.

ah, keiji. the black-and-white haired man found himself thinking about the tall boy more often than he admitted. he hadn't told anyone, but he'd had a disturbing dream with the blue eyes of the boy. in the dream, an unknown figure came up behind the black haired man with a bat like a predator, ready to pounce. the wood met akaashi's silky hair and left an irreversible consequence. the boy's body lay dead on the ground. pools of blood surrounded the lifeless man, and bokuto saw the similarity in the tint of his eyes compared to the blood. the figure's hands were tinged a crimson red and its eyes bulged, startled.

bokuto had a bad feeling about what was to come. kuroo was unpredictable, there was no way of knowing the group leader's next move. c'est des conneries. a terrible leader, that's what kuroo was in bokuto's view. what kind of leader led his fellows to their end like pigs at the slaughter?

his blood boiled at the thought of how it would all be over in a few days. everything they worked hard to build, every moment, hurts, joys. everything would turn to nothing but ash that would fly through the cold air of this cruel world. perverse, horrible. tetsurou wouldn't slake his barbaric will until he destroyed it all. his motives were shallow, crude, and would not convince any of the society's participants. turns out they were all blindfolded, not knowing which knife would pierce them in the back, which fist would punch them first.

akaashi was in danger. koutarou had to protect him. still, the boy had to protect himself. which one would come first? him, or the boy he had feelings for stronger than the urge to punch kei?

suddenly, an idea came to bokuto. he would protect them both. he would fight for his life and defend the boy from this dirty world.

ナイフとカラスの間

ナイフとカラスの間 ── 𝖎𝖓 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖐𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖘

@𝘈-𝘈𝘔𝘈𝘌𝘑𝘐𝘒𝘐 ;; july 22nd, 2021