₀₀₅ ⇢ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

akaashi's body was found dead in a river two days after the encounter between bokuto and kuroo, according to news reports

akaashi's body was found dead in a river two days after the encounter between bokuto and kuroo, according to news reports. i only knew this fact because kuroo had told me everything that had happened between him and the young boy. despite that, it didn't take words to let me know what the leader was up to. before, i found the game disgusting, cruel. now i've realized that, however malevolent and completely crazy, the game has its purposes, however questionable. yet, i still couldn't shake the disgust that settled in my stomach at the thought of the fact that kuroo was living in this sick world.

bokuto didn't make his scandalous entrance the day keiji's body — dead — was featured on the front page of every local newspaper. on the contrary: he sat down cold in the barbed chair. the worn wood made a slight creak when receiving the black-and-white haired man, but the sound went unnoticed by all of us, who were still surprised by the first victim of the game.

it was clear that koutarou was shaken. the skin under his eyes had taken on a slight purple hue, as if the boy couldn't sleep well. his incessant gaze, which darted around the room in joy (or just restlessness) had been replaced by a tired, faraway look, as if he was looking for something he was missing, but quickly realized that it was he himself who had taken such a thing from him.

the boy didn't dare look at his hands. he couldn't face the same flesh that took akaashi's life. and that included his face. interestingly, bokuto hadn't gone home. he had slept on the dusty sofa, sneezing all night. the mirrors were destroyed by blows that left koutarou's wrist scratched, bleeding. the young man blamed himself for what had happened, and knew he would have to pay. we were all surprised — including kei — that bokuto was the first to lose the game. so we knew who would be next out.

kuroo walked into the cramped room with the newspaper from the day akaashi was found dead in his hands. he didn't laugh or show emotion, but i felt something was stirring in the leader's cold heart. he sat at the table in his usual place and took a book from our bookshelf. nothing out of the ordinary. i just sat next to the brunette and didn't make a sound. i was focused on reading him, as incredible as it was. the newspaper lay on the wooden table, akaashi's photo exposed. kuroo was teasing bokuto, seeing how far the boy could take the pain.