Author's Note / Q & A

Whew, that completes my first novel ever! In fact, this is my first attempt at fictional writing which has made its way past the first 2-3 chapters.

I did unfortunately abandon this story for about four years in between when life got in the way, which is why I'm doubly thankful for every one of you who has read this book and supported me at some point, and that includes all you silent readers out there! If you have made it all the way to the end, you are a legend and I love you even more for it.

There is still plenty of editing to be done, and I am totally amped up to write more. I would also encourage everyone who has a story inside of you to share it with the world.

If you would like to support me, feel free to head to ko-fi.com/wildx22 where I will post book art and other extras about my writing. Link in the inline comments →

Q & A

If you have any questions about this story, whether it be the characters or the plot, please let me know! It would be immensely helpful in my editing process to know what details I may need to include to address any lingering confusions.

Non-story related questions are welcome too.

Sequel?

[Update 4 May 2020] Thanks for all the interest in reading a sequel! At this stage I can share a few things:

1. I do plan to work on a couple of spin-off's, but I can't promise when I will start posting the new book(s) because of the crying baby that's coming my way. 😅 So to avoid what happened with this book (i.e. lots of stopping and starting), I'll probably wait until I'm almost finished with the first draft to start uploading to Wattpad.

2. The first spin-off is most likely going to be Dane's. The epilogue refers to his wife from Earth - that's right, she manages to find herself in this parallel universe and we'll see if/how she conquers the heart of a king who places ambition above all else.

3. And the second spin-off... well, it's not going to be about Elly, because she's not going to end up marrying the prince. When you have Drake and Amelia as your parents, you learn to plot against your own family members too. So Elly will trick her baby sister (the one still in Amelia's belly in the epilogue) into marrying Dane's son.

For those who are interested in these sequels/spin-off's, I will post an update in this book when I start to publish those. :)

Thank you again for reading ❤️