• Chapter 2 •

• This Chapter will contain smut •
—————————————————————

I woke up and took a shower, getting ready for school.

"Mom, I'll be going" I said, grabbing my bag and keys.

I arrive at school and go to the spot where I meet with the other girls.

"The Queen has arrived " I said as I walked up to them and did a playful spin

"Hope! Have you heard?" Zoey said with excitement

My face went confused "Heard what?"

"Jaden Hosslers in our first period!" Rose said.

I let out a slight laugh "You're all excited over that? It's just a boy. Let's go before we're late"

We walked into our class taking our seats.

"Good morning class, I'm Mr, Adams. Now this class will be anything but easy. We don't waste time in here."

"Our first assignment will be a project. I will pair you with another Class member. You have to-"

"It's the first day!" I spoke, interrupting him

"Like I said Hope. Nothing in this class will be easy. It's your junior year. Don't expect Candy and flowers"

I rolled my eyes. He continued to talk, I listened to some words but not all of them.

"Look, just say the partners. Class ends in like 20 minutes." Rose blurred out

Mr. Adams cleared his throat. He pulled out the paper when Jaden walked in. All eyes went on him

"Mr, Hossler. You're late."

Jaden just went to his seat not paying attention to anything "Just keep talking big man" he said.

All eyes went back on the teacher. He slowly started naming groups.

"Lastly, Hope and Jaden."

My eyes widened "Huh? How am I supposed to work with someone who doesn't even talk?" I asked

"Awe, little miss sunshine scared she can't handle me?" Jaden spoke from the back of the class.

My head turned to face him "I can handle you just fine." I said to Jaden.

I turned back to the teacher "What am I supposed to learn from Mr, Badboy over there?"

"I could be way more bad, if you want" Jaden winked

I gasped at his words "Well, that group will be interesting. Go work with your partner and learn about them. It's due tomorrow"

Jaden didn't move from his seat. I sighed and got my things and moved to an empty seat next to him.

"So, sunshine, what are we doing?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes "Why are you so-"

"So what?" He said interrupting me

"Never mind. Let's work"

Once the bell rang I started packing up my things "Meet me outside after school?"

"You would love that, wouldn't you?" He smirked

"Just do it"

I walked out of class and went to the rest of my classes.

Once school was over I waited in-front of the main doors waiting for Jaden.

He walked over to me and didn't say anything "Let's go"

His eyes widened "Go where?" I let out a slight laugh "My house, we have to finish the project tonight."

"Buy me a drink first" he joked.

I laughed. He started going towards his Bike while I went to my jeep "I'll follow you"

Why does he have to make it complicated? He can't just ride in my car?

We arrive at my house "Mom, me and my friend have a project, is it okay if he stays?"

"Ofc. Let me know if you need anything" I nod

He follows me into my room and we start the project. He tried to tell me as less about himself as he possibly could.

We took a quick break and got food. We finished eating and I changed into my pajamas.

"We finished" I said stretching my back.

He grabbed his bag "I'll get going" he said

"Wait, it's late. Just stay here" I said. He looked at me weirdly "Come on, it'll be fun"

"Whatever" he placed his bag back down "I sleep in only boxers"

I nodded "I'm okay with that. Just don't press anything against me." I gave him narrow eyes making him laugh.

—————————————————————

After a few minutes we both were laying down. The blanket stopping right at his V-line. My eyes couldn't look away, they were glued to his body.

"Like the view?" He said catching me by surprise. I quickly turned my eyes back to my phone. His hand grabbed my phone, his body now in between my legs "If you want to see more just ask"

Without thinking I kissed him. "I-I'm so-" I went to apologize but he reconnected our lips.

My phone vibrated so I glance down to see my mother texted me 'condoms are in the bathroom. Don't do anything you'll regret'

I ignore the text and continue the make out session. His hands lower my top revealing my boobs. His hands quickly start massaging my breast.

I break the kiss, taking my top fully off. His eyes widened at my boldness.

I grab his hands and move it down to my vagina. He smirks and kissed me again. His hands rub on me as I run on his bulge that was growing.

He kept going from my lips to my neck, leaving marks all over my chest and a little on my neck.

Moans escape my mouth.

He sat up and took off my shorts and underwear. I pull down his boxers.

I grab onto him and insert him into my mouth. He gripped onto my hair thrusting in and out of my mouth slowly

"Fuck hope" he moaned. He grabbed me and pulled me down onto the bed.

"I didn't bring condoms" he said before entering "I'm on the pill"

He smiled and slammed into me. Every thrust making me go crazy. Making me moan like crazy.

—————————————————————

Once we both finished, he collapsed on the bed next to me

"I said it would be fun" I joked.

He let out a slight laugh, catching his breath. "You said you could handle me." He said

I turned my face towards him "That was before we had sex. I didn't know you were like that"

Jaden hossler. The bad boy everyone avoids. Turns out he's a fucking sex god. An actual sex god. He knew every move to make my body catch on fire.

"I can tell, You came 3 times." He smirked.

I slapped his shoulder "Go to bed."