Chapter 19🎂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEXT MORNING
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy birthday" Mark barged into my room as soon as I know he heard I was awake.

I laughed and sit up "Why thank you" I accepted the cupcake with one candle.

"Okay so your morning is kinda packed" he said "First is nails then hair and makeup, then your outfit."

A knock on my door made his eyes widened "Nail appointment is here" he opened the door.

A lady walked in with a smile and sat at my desk and started setting everything up. My dad explained everything then quickly left the room.

The lady started my nails. I wanted black tips with silver lining with the rest just a nude color.

Once she was finished I took a shower and changed into my robe. The lady started with my make up while my hair stylist waited for my hair to dry.

She started my hair by 3pm.

By 5pm I was finished and it was time to put on my dress. The shoes were finally put on when my door bell rang.

I rush down the stairs and see Zoey and Rose standing in the door way with a gift in both their hands.

"You look gorgeous" Zoey mouth dropped to the ground. I laughed and did a little spin.

My dad dragged me away from the girls and took me into the kitchen. This man with tattoo covered his body but his smile was innocent looking.

"Hope this is Julio, my tattoo artist" Mark introduced me. "It's time you get the Black Dragon tattoo"

My eyes widened with excitement "Are you joking?"

He shook his head no with a smile "It's not nothing small" he pulled up his sleeve "It's a honor to have."

I sit down and Julio wiped my arm clean. He tattoos a dragon in black and red ink on my arm/shoulder area.

"I gotta say" he finished it up "This has to be my best work"

I stood up and looked at it in the mirror "Holy shit"

"This is fucking amazing" I laughed "I love it"

Julie wrapped it up and said goodbye. I kissed my father on the cheek and joined everyone outside.

The party started and the drinks are getting passed out along with the food. People were talking, hangout just having a normal party.

"I'll be back" I said to Rose and Zoey. I plaid it off that I'm starting to feel sick.

I head inside and just sit in the kitchen. This birthday party is amazing, but it would be better if Jaden was here. It honestly sucks without him.

"Am I late?" A male voice said from behind me

"Party outside" I kept my head down towards the counter.

The person laughed and stepped closer "Then why is the party host inside?"

"The host needed a break" I lifted my head to look up. "Can you leave me alone?" I turn around

My eyes lit up with excitement once I realized who it was. The only person I truly wanted here.

"What sunshine? Look like you've seen a ghost"

Jaden.