Chapter One

Mackenzie-
I looked around the corridor,all I saw was the average people walking around,laughing and smiling,people kissing against the lockers and the occasional bullying.
I sighed,I wish I could stop the bullying but Im a nobody at this school,my point of veiw won't matter.
Plus,I don't want to be a victim of the heartless teenagers at this school,so its better to stay out of trouble.
Tucking a piece of lose strands of my hair behind my ears,I closed my locker and made my way over to my first lesson,not making eye contact with anybody.
I sat down at a desk close to the back,feeling lonely.Its been this way ever since my parents decided to put me in school ,attempting to try get me to be a more social teen and not someone who has no friends and is very quiet.Looks like there plan is not working.
The thing is ,I dont make any efforts with befriending anyone.I dont want to feel the complications of a friendship but most importantly,I dont want anyone to find out about me being a werewolf.
Its already hard being alone all the time,but think about how hard it would be if people started to be horrible to me because of who I am.
My thoughts were interrupted with a strange lemon-like scent filling up my nose.
I looked up and saw a blond-haired god looking straight at me.
The wolf inside me began to get extremely excited ,she began jumping up and down,screaming the words 'MATE'.
I gulped and looked down,I was supposed to feel really happy that I had found my mate,but I fear getting rejected.
I mean look at him,from here I can see he has dirty-blond ,fluffy hair ,  a tall and muscular body structure and a few tattoos covering his arms.Then theres me.Just an average girl with brown eyes,brown hair ,glasses and extremely short.Like he would ever want to be mates with me.
Tears filled my eyes and my heart began to ache.
I gulped and put my head down.
"Yes bro,Whats new?"I heard a boy called Noah say.
"Not much,"He said,staring right at me and taking a seat next to him.
I wiped some tears from my face and straightened my posture,'Come on Kenzie,focus'I told myself before opening my text book and copying down some notes....

Mackenzie^^^^^