Chapter Two

For the whole lesson,I felt his intense stare on me.
I could not concentrate,not one bit.
All I could focus on was how my mate was sitting metres away from me.
My inner wolf has never been more excited.
Even though all he did this lesson was look at me,I couldn't even glance at him.
I didn't have the courage .
I didn't want to make a fool out of myself.
I didn't want to look up into his eyes and see his god-like face .
Because I was scared.
Because I was scared to be embarrassed.
Because I was scared to be rejected.
As soon as the bell went ,I leaped out of my seat and left the room,not looking at anyone.
When I reached the corridor,I looked back and saw that he was following me.
He had a look of anger in his eyes,somehow i felt that this anger was directed at me.
So I zoomed to my next lesson,not looking back.
Thankfully I found that he wasn't in this lesson.
~~~
I grabbed my lunch from the cafeteria and swiftly exited.
I didn't want to be seen .By anyone.
But I think I was to distracted by making sure I don't drop my food because I bumped into something and fell right onto the ground.
My lunch fell onto the ground and splattered all over me and my face and I winced.
For a moment it was silent before everyone in the whole room began to laugh.
Their laughter echoed through my ears as I felt tears building up in my eyes and rolling down my face.
But they were all silenced when a deep voice grumbled ,"Shut the fuck up."
I looked up and saw the one person I didn't want to see.
My mate .
He looked down at me with his dark green eyes,his face showing no emotion.
I almost flinched.
He leaned down and lifted me off the ground.
Wow,what a great way to embarrass yourself in front of not only your mate but the whole school....