The Break Up

Lili POV
Today I wasn't feeling it. But I still had to go to school. It was January. Felt uneasy but okay.

I got dresses and had breakfast. I went to pick up Camila and said hi to my baby girl Alyssa. I gave Cole a kiss on the cheek and he didn't even acknowledge it. He didn't even look at me.

It felt odd. I just frowned and left. When we got to school. I put my stuff in my locker. Camila asked me what was wrong and I shrugged my shoulders.

I sat in the newspaper office. I didn't want to cry. But a few tears spilled out. Why was he being so cold to me.

The bell for first period rang. Everyone looked at me. People said I looked mad and tense I didn't care. I just had a bored face on.

"Talk go me at lunch", V said

It was second period I had it with Cole. We sat next to each other this would be difficult. I asked to sit in the back. She let me.

Soon Cole came in and sat in his desk. He didn't notice I was in the back. He kept looking at the door to see if I would come in. I put on my hood.

"Miss.Reinhart no hoods in class", Mrs.Amick says

He turns back to look at me and I just roll my eyes.

As soon as class ended I grabbed my things and left. I sat next to Camila in 3rd and she gave me a hug.

"Cole is ignoring me and being cold to me", I say

"That bitch", she said

We continued to talk after.

Lunch soon came around. I didn't bother to eat. I went to the newspaper once more. And I cried. Then Cole came in.

I wiped my eyes. And started to do whatever on the computer.

"Look at me", he says

"What do you want", I say

"COLE I CANNOT YOURE IGNORING ME AND BEING COLD TO ME AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.", I yell

"MAYBE IF YOU WOULD STOP ASSUMING I WOD TELL YOU", he yells back

"Go on tell me then", I say

"Studying and football and having a girlfriend is difficult", he says I knew where this was going.

"So you have to choose that over me and I understand ima waste time Cole I will always love you but I guess this is the end", I say with tears in my eyes

"I'm really really sorry Lili I love you so much, and it even hard for me to do this", he says tears spilling out of his eyes.

"I love you", I say and give him one last kiss he kisses me back it went on for like a minute until I let go and grab my things and go.

I text my dad to come get me. He said he was already here Camila texted him.

He checks me out I leave my keys with Camila and I go with my dad.

As soon as we get home I cry and cry and cry. I wish I didn't have to come for this but it's best for him. I still love him I don't think I could ever stop.

That means I'm going off social media and I'm only going to school. I'm over it. Cole was whole life and now I don't even have him.

I feel as if my life is crashing down. I wanted Cole and only him. I miss him so much. Maybe we'll be together again soon.

Cole POV
What have I done. I miss her so much already. My whole world. I love her so much. It's like I can't be without her. I'm giving this a month. And if I don't fix my issues by then I don't care I'm still getting back together with her.

I love her to much. I can't physically do this. I need to go home. I give Charles my car keys and I ask my dad to pick me up. I go to my room and flop on my bed. And I cry. I look at the picture of her right next to my bed stand. I'm keeping it there along with the picture of her on my calendar board. And then picture of us at winter formal on my dresser. And every picture I have of her will stay in my room.

I cry harder. Will this ever end.