Miserable

In the span of days. Lili would not talk not eat and barley sleep. Cher her dog would be the only thing she would have interaction with. School was just more hell. She hadn't gone in 5 days. She called in saying she had a terrible cold and fever.

Her phone has been turned off for such a long time. That people need to start calling Charles to see if she's okay.

She would cry everywhere. Her bed ,the shower, the kitchen. Up the stairs.

She hasn't left her room in three days. She only uses the bathroom in her room. And now since her father is off traveling for work and her brother at school. She only has her dog.

But she isn't the only one who misses Cole. Cher misses him as well, she hasn't seen him in days. And probably won't until they back together if that even happens.

Lili's life feels as if it has no reason to be there anymore.

"Lili", Camila says at her door she just looks and starts to cry. Camila had the baby. She placed her on the bed carefully and went to hug Lili.

"Come on Lili let's go out", Camila says Lili just nods her head no.

"Why are you he-re shouldn't you be at sc-school", Lili says while sobbing.

"Well Alyssa had an appointment and it's Friday", she says

"I can't do-do this any-anymore", Lili says

"I know honey, Cole hasn't left his room in days unless it's to go to school. Even then he can't focus", Camila says

"I miss hi-him", Lili says

"I know he misses you so much as well. All he dose is think about you. Once he gets home from school he goes into his room and won't come out until everybody is asleep. Since Alyssa wakes up sometimes at night I can hear him crying. Even when he showers", she says

After a long talk with Camila. Lili felt not even an ounce of good. Knowing how much he was suffering as well.

She felt incomplete.

Camila had to leave and Cher left to go eat food.

Lili got up and took a shower. She washed her hair. And just cried in the shower again. She got out and got dressed back to sweats and a hoodie not just any hoodie his hoodie. She laid down on her bed under her covers. She was miserable.

Meanwhile for Cole. He skipped school. He was in his room. Looking at the ceiling imaging how it would be with her. To have the blonde lay next to him right now.

He missed her. He slept with one of her shirts she had left there. It smelled like her. One of his favorite scents ever.

He was so lost in his thoughts. He was crying and just a mess. Thinking about how stupid he was for leaving her. He hasn't eaten in two days. And hasn't been to school in three.

Hasn't left his room. Hasn't talked to anyone. Hasn't answered his phone.

Both of them were miserable. Felt as if they couldn't even live anymore. He eventually went downstairs but just stopped to look at pictures.

There was on of Camila's Quinceanera. Veronica was half Mexican. From her mom's side. He remembers that day. Next was one of Lili and him at prom. Then himself as a young child. And then above the fireplace was yet another photo of Camila's quince.

Cole POV