Chapter 3 : Really Need To Get A Dog

P.O.V.-Point of view

A/n-Authors notes

a/an-a or an

(Y/n)-Your name

(N/n)-Your nickname

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Previously:

Then dad left, so mom approached Diego once again and held his arm, but Diego pushed it away. When he was done he went to another corner that was far from everyone and stay silent. After a while it was now Five's turn, so I quickly approached him and held his hand. He just nodded and I swore that I just saw a blush.

But then he quickly looked away. Once the man started drawings the tattoo on his arm, he began to tense up. He didn't cry or anything, he just kept silent and an unreadable expression was etched on his face. Once he was done, he thanked me, and then I helped him get up and we walked over to Vanya.

Continue:

I was fuming, but also literally on fire. I stormed into the kitchen where Five was at. I didn't even bother to look at him. I looked like a complete lunatic. Great just great, I look completely terrible in front of my crush, who is also coincidently my adopted brother. Today is not my day, and that's definite.

"What the hell happened to you?" Five asked as I sat down.
"I got pissed off by how both Diego and Luther are acting, so I, of course, had to but in. I used my powers, so Klaus went inside and got a fire extinguisher, and here we are!" I said sarcastically
"You really haven't changed," He said to me
"It doesn't matter," I said as I hid my face in my hands.
"Hey, (Y/n), it's alright," Vanya said as she put her hand on my shoulder.
"What? I'm not crying," I said as I looked at her.
"Oh... I'm so sorry-" She began, so I cut her off.
"Oh, no, no, no, really it's fine," I said
"Here," Five said, so I looked at him, he was holding out his handkerchief to me.
"It's fine, I don't need it," I said as I was too shy to take it.
"Just take it. I won't be needing it," He said as he put it on the table.

He stood up and walked over to me of the cupboard and opened it. He was looking for something.

"Thanks," I said as I began to wipe my face with it.
"Hey, (Y/n)?" Vanya said
"Yeah?" I replied
"I'm going home," She said
"I can drive you if you want, you know my house is 10 minutes away from yours," I said
"No need," She said
"No, I insist. I've got a car," I said
"It's fine, I got to go home now," She said
"Alright, just call me if you need anything," I said
"Thanks, bye..." She said as I left
"Bye, Vanya," I said as she walked out
"Where's she going?" Klaus asked as she passed Vanya.
"She's going home," Five replied
"Oh... Sorry about that (Y/n)," Klaus said as his eyes landed on me.
"It's fine. I'm just using my ice now to cool off my brain." I said placing my cold hand on my forehead as he took a seat near me.
"What happened?" Allison asked as looked at me.
"That's my fault actually," Klaus said as all of us sighed.
"You," Allison said to me. "Need to take a shower. You can borrow my clothes afterward," She said
"Thanks, but I'll think I'll just go home," I said as I stood up
"No, you can't go home like that," She pointed out. "No, you're changing, come with me," She said
"Alright," I sighed, defeated by her, I stood up and followed her.

I took a bath and Allison let me borrow her clothes.

"Thanks," I said as I walked out of my room.
"No need," She replied

I and Allison were walking toward the kitchen. We were quite silent. It was also quite awkward, so I broke the silence and we began to talk a bit.

"By the way, I'll return it after I wash it," I said to Allison
"Alright," She replied as we arrived in the kitchen.
"Where's Vanya?" She asked Klaus, who was already in the kitchen, his feet were propped up and he was holding an electric guitar.
"Oh, she's gone," Klaus said as Five, who was still looking just looked up for a second, just to look at me. He blushed then looked back down.